10 - BV

Butler Lin's room is on the first floor.

Knowing that the NPC in front of her was an aggressive NPC, Su Mo did not dare to look around, and kept her head down to maintain her cowardly character.

Butler Lin asked Su Mo to sit at her makeup table, and asked coldly, "Can you do makeup?"

Su Mo nodded.

Butler Lin moved a chair and sat staring at Su Mo.

Su Mo first put a layer of powder on the skin on her face and neck, not even on her ears. This layer of powder changed Su Mo's complexion and immediately lowered her beauty by a level.

Butler Lin did not change his face, and continued to stare at Su Mo.

Su Mo added a layer of highlights and shadows to her face.

These two steps made Su Mo's face show a state of high cheekbones, which made people feel uncomfortable at first glance. Moreover, it perfectly distinguishes Su Mo from the woman in the painting, so that the seven or eight points of similarity instantly become two points.

Su Mo used an eyebrow pencil to thicken her eyebrows again.

That leaves only one point left for those two points left.

"Eyes, if you put makeup on your eyes, it will be obvious." Su Mo said, biting her lips and putting down the makeup, "Does Butler Lin think this is okay?"

Butler Lin was very satisfied, and a smile appeared on his indifferent face: "Your makeup The technique is very good."

Su Mo cautiously said, "I, I just like it very much, so I tried to study it."

Butler Lin lowered his eyes slightly, not knowing what he was thinking. After a long time, she got up: "Stay in the servant's room at night, no matter what sound you hear or who is calling your name, you can't come out, understand?"

Come!

Su Mo thought of Zhang Ya's reminder in the last dungeon, which should be the reminder of the dungeon to get through tonight.

"Okay, okay." Su Mo replied warmly, said goodbye to Butler Lin, and ran to the kitchen.

The chefs were busy in front of the stove, and the servants helped with the side dishes. Seeing the whole roasted chicken, the lobster the size of a human head, and the excellent-looking abalone and wild large yellow croaker, Su Mo's tears flowed out of the corners of her mouth.

Before entering the infinite world, Su Mo's ultimate goal was to become a rich person, but she was forced to participate in the game before she could achieve it.

Su Yu next to him saw an unfamiliar face drooling, and called out uncertainly, "Su Mo?"

Su Mo wiped the corner of her mouth and turned back.

Su Yu snickered and pulled Su Mo aside, and asked Su Mo to wash the potatoes with her: "If the masters can't finish it, we can taste a little."

Su Mo didn't want to eat what others left, but she Still pretending to be surprised: "Really? That's great."

Then Su Mo asked in a low voice: "Just now, Steward Lin said very seriously that I should not go out at night if I hear any strange noises, which made me quite scared.

Su Yu's expression became serious immediately: "This rule was ordered by the young master when he was five months old, don't take it lightly. When the rule was not set before, some servants secretly went out on a date with their lover at night, and then they I was expelled directly, and I didn't take anything."