Harry Potter Flagship Store Tour

requested by: writerrose1212

" Okay, So now we will be reacting to The Harry Potter Flagship New York store tour" Loki says.

" New York?" Ron raises his eyebrows.

" Yes, You know a state in America" Hermione says.

" You take me as dumb, Mione. I know where New York is" Ron scoffs.

* Scans over The Shop*

" Gryffindor merch," Ginny squeals.

" How do you get excited over Gryffindor merch?" Pansy rolls her eyes.

" Wait, Hold on to let them see Slytherin merch" Ginny whispers to Hermione's ears who chuckles.

* Scans over Black Family Tree*

" Is that the Black family tree" Narcissa points.

" I mean it obviously looks like it," Bellatrix says.

" I thought it would be a tumbleweed" Harry says quite surprised.

" That's an Insult" Lucius hisses.

" That comes from contaminated BLOOD" Bellatrix yells.

" I mean Harry isn't wrong the Black family is full of incest" Fred whistles.

" It is not-"

" full of love from different families but within the families" George says.

"today is a very exciting day in New York city because the flagship Harry Potter store finally opens its three floors 21 000 square feet and it is here in the flatiron district of Manhattan"

" The Manor is way bigger than that" Draco blows raspberry.

" Well, first off Malfoy Manor isn't real in our world" Loki starts.

" That's right," Ginny says.

" It's a Pity" Lucius scoffs.

" And shut the hell up nobody asked for your input on the size, Only The Potterheads care" Loki rolls her eyes.

" I think it's pretty much a good store" Luna smiles.

" Thank you" Loki smiles back at her.

"Now it was actually supposed to open up last year but because of the pandemic it obviously got delayed but it's 2021 things are looking up"

" I mean at least It opened" Neville shrugs.

" Late but still it opened" Harry says.

"I arrived just before the store was due to open at 10 despite the rain. The crowd was massive and the anticipation was high. I got in line and it moved steadily. When I reached the front i scanned a qr code that placed me"

"People really waiting in the rain" Hermione looks at Harry "You have a strong fanbase"

" We all do" Harry smiles.

" Including the Draco stans," Ron groans. " I hate them"

"I personally wouldn't wait outside for this," Pansy says.

" I would for the Slytherin merch" Loki raises her voice.

" Actually, I would" Pansy quickly changes her statement.

"In a virtual queue i was able to see how many customers were ahead of me and my estimated wait time- all right so i only have a four and a half hour wait"