Compelled

Y/n pov- I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion hearing him declaring the price as me

Y/n pov-
I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion hearing him declaring the price as me.....like really ?.... I am a human and not a pet he is wanting for..... I was about to question him further but before that he uttered.

Jk - I want you to Be my slave.....

My jaw dropped listening to him. I was not expecting him to say something this humiliating to me.

Y/n - Have you gone insane jungkook ?? Do you even know what you are saying?

He poked his inner cheek with his tongue and seized a step closer to me while eyeing me from bottom to top.

Jk - Yes I'm insane..... And your contribution to making me insane is high......
Y/n - Stop there.... ( I warned him )
shoulders and shaking you ..... ( He continued walking towards me )

Though he is talking in a calm voice. But still, his actions and words are scaring me to death.
But he'll not hurt me, right? He will never do that.......will he?

Y/n - I think I should leave for now.... ( I declared turning back and twisting the door nob to open )

I twisted the door nob a couple of times to unlock it. But it's not opening....did someone lock it?? I extended my hand in the air to bang the door and just then he grabbed my hand and turned me around harshly pinning my left hand on the door.

Jk - It's no use.....You can't get away from here.....until I allow you to....
Y/n - Why are you doing this to me?..... ( I asserted struggling to free )
Jk - You know it better...... ( He let out tightening his hold on my wrist with a slight evil smile with clinching jaws )

I am enduring the pain he is causing me by biting my lower lip but it's getting impossible for me to hold back my tears.

Y/n - Let Go of me Jungkook...... It hurt-s..... ( I shattered into tears )
Jk - Does it?..... But I don't care.....

Listening to him being reluctant to leave me, I reached my other hand to push him away from me with all my strength but he almost immediately pinned it with my other hand.
He furthermore roamed his hand touching my face like a feather tickling and released my lower lip from between my teeth with his thumb and recited.