Old memories

Y/n pov-
He is purposely messing with me. I'm in a towel right now. I can't leave like this. But do I have any choice?
I quickly stood up from the bed and reached near the door, placing my hand on the doorknob I wondered...... Will it be appropriate to leave it in a towel? There are other men out in the villa, what if someone saw me?...... Wondering all this I turned to glance at Jungkook, he was staring at me but began Approaching me when I twisted the door knob to open. I quickly opened the door & on the very exit, I bumped into someone. Shifting my eyes to the person I bumped into, I recognised her immediately.

Y/n - Aunt Jeon?

This is the first time I saw her in these 3 years. Our last meeting was in the courtroom. I still remember how she kept on asking for forgiveness on jungkook's behalf, it still aches my heart to recall that day.

Y/n - Are you okay Aunt? I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you.

I Helped aunt to get up from the floor. She dusted her clothes, picked up her glasses and wore them she looked at me in shock.

Mrs Jeon - Y/n?
Y/n - Yes it's me, your honey! ( Replyed smiling )
Mrs Jeon - Ohh my honey. It's you, how have you been? And how come you are here? Did he bring you here? Tell me. Did he mistreat you?

Her warm hands caressed my face in worry and I was so happy to see her caring for me just like my mother would have done for me.
Before I could reply to her, jungkook spoke from behind.

Jk - How are you mom?

Avoiding jungkook completely, aunt jeon spoke to me.

Mrs Jeon - You're freezing honey, go put on some clothes first. I'll be waiting here for you.
Y/n - Sure aunty.

I stepped towards the bathroom entering inside, I wore my clothes, as the maid outfit was all dirty....... Fixing my hair I wondered....... Why there is so much silence? Did aunt already leave?..... Being curious I slightly opened my bathroom door to peek out.
I witnessed Aunt still standing at the door, she didn't enter the room and Jungkook was pouring a glass of water.
He extended the glass of water to his mother and spoke.

Jk - Drink some water mom & Tell me are you hurt somewhere?
Mrs Jeon - Why is she here? Did you compel her again? I already feel ashamed to call you my son after what you did 3 year-round. How much more shame you wanna impose on me?
Jk - I never did anything wrong, mom. Believe me...... ( Held her hand )
Mrs Jeon - Stop this! And stop calling me mom. A monster like you can never be my son. ( Yanked his hand away )

What am I hearing? Is she cursing jungkook? I believed I was the only one who suffered for those past 3 years but Jungkook seems to have gone through the same hell as me.

It must be so difficult to hear those harsh words from his mother. I thought time would heal everything in his life as he belonged to a rich family where people like to care less about insignificant people like me. But Aunt jeon is completely different she still takes me as her own daughter and believes me more than her real son.

I was snatched out of my thoughts when I heard the sound of glass breaking and Mrs Jeon uttered in an almost yelling voice.

Mrs Jeon - Tell me. Why did you bring y/n here?

Before Jungkook could have answered back, I arrived in the room and spoke hastily.

Y/n - Aunt He didn't bring me here. I came here on my own.
Mrs jeon - Tell me honestly honey. Did he threaten you?
Y/n - Not at all aunt. ( Hiding nervousness )
Mrs Jeon - But what brings you here?
Y/n - I am an employee in his company.
Mrs Jeon - This is home. ( Suspicious )
Y/n - Well I'm his secretary and have to be everywhere my boss is.
Mrs Jeon - In his bedroom too?
Y/n - Earlier my dress was spoiled, so I had to change.
Mrs Jeon - Then why did you bump into me Earlier while being only in a towel?
Y/n - I saw a cockroach in the bathroom. That's why I was scared and ran out.
Mrs Jeon - Is she saying the truth? You didn't intimidate her or anything? ( Asked jungkook )
Jk - (Nodded slightly)

Phew! What a rapid-fire round. It's hard to convince aunt jeon, she still looks Uncertain about us.

Y/n - I'm starving aunt. Let's have dinner.

She glanced at both of us and spoke while holding my hand.

Mrs Jeon - let's go honey.
End of y/n pov

Jk pov-
Mom, y/n & I arrived at the dining table. The three of us settled down, having the meal set I looked at y/n she is giggling while chatting with my mom and my mom is smiling brightly just like the old good days when first I introduced y/n to her.

Flashback
I made a call to my mom and asked her if she is free cuz I have someone very important to introduce to her. She is free now & I am so excited to make her meet my girlfriend y/nie.

Jk - Let's go.

I held y/n's hand but she didn't walk along with me. Keeping her hand on my hand she said.

Y/n - I am a little scared Jungkook, what if she didn't like me?
Jk - Don't think Negative. I am sure she will fall in love with you just like I did ( Giggled with a bunny smile )

She blushed and then walked along with me inside my house. I asked y/n to wait till my mom arrives while I walked out to look for her.

I was unable to find her, and while arriving back in the hall I witnessed my mom laughing with y/n and I approached them being all Curious.

Jk - Mom you already met her??
Mrs Jeon - Yes jungkook.

They kept on talking while giggling endlessly and It didn't look like they met each other for the first time.

Jk - By any chance? Have you met her before mom?

They glimpsed at each other, signalling to each other and both of them said together.

Y/n + Mrs Jeon - We won't tell you.

They stood from the sofa and walked towards the dining table while I followed them like a lost puppy. All Curious to know the truth.

Jk - Y/n please tell. Have you met my mother before? If yes, then when?
Y/n - If you wanna know the truth then buy me a new bracelet! ( Teasingly )

I narrowed my eyes at her and uttered.
Jk - Let it be. I'll ask my mom.
Y/n - As you wish. ( Sticking her tongue on me cutely )
Jk - Mom you tell me. Have you two met before?
Mrs Jeon - You Wanna know the truth?
Jk - Of course mom. The curiosity is killing me.
Mrs Jeon - Then answer a simple question. Will you?

I nodded in response, my
Mom placed her hand on mine and spoke.

Mrs jeon - Would you like to marry her someday?

Flashback end

Those words are still echoing in my mind, as if the tracks of their giggles, smiles, laughs, and talks are all played on repeat under the water I'm drowning in.
I wish I never introduced her to my mom that day. If those endless meetings never occurred that way my mom would have trusted her own son rather than a Dishonest girl like y/n.

?? - Would you like to have something else, sir?

I was plucked out of my thoughts when I heard someone calling me from behind. I looked at the person, it was jessi.

Jessi - Sir?

I looked around, the dining chairs are still unoccupied my friends have not arrived yet.

Jk - Where are others?
Jessi - I have informed them about the dinner, sir. They'll be here soon.

I haven't even begun eating & I'm waiting for them to arrive. Just then when I thought of them, they arrived all together.
Everyone bowed to my mom and widened their eyes witnessing y/n on the dining table. They all looked at me except Jimin and I signalled them to go along with the situation.
What's the matter with him? Why is he not looking at me? I think I should handle him before anything goes wrong.

Jk - Jimin come sit down. Let's have dinner.

Without even sparing a glance at me, he said with an astonishing face and his eyes were fixed on y/n.

Jimin - Since when can a housemaid have dinner with us?

To be continued.....