Addressed as hoe

Y/n pov-Listening to him ordering the guards to stop beating the man, a sigh of relief released from my mouth and I gulped relaxing a little but what he said next made me choke on my saliva

Y/n pov-
Listening to him ordering the guards to stop beating the man, a sigh of relief released from my mouth and I gulped relaxing a little but what he said next made me choke on my saliva.

Jk - I'll kill him myself.......

He pulled his gun out, seizing the gun at the head of the man and I was worried about him doing anything further so I pleaded jungkook again

Y/n - No no, please Don't kill him.......I did the wrong sir, beat me if you want but please spare his life.

He cackled listening to me and bent down to the level of the guy laying down on the ground covered in blood.

Jk - My little kitten seems to care about you more than her owner.....huh? ( He asked the nearly lifeless Guy )

His calm suspicion propelled a chill run down my spine, my palms were sweating from fear but I still can't let the guy die, just cuz he helped me escape from him.

Y/n - I am begging you, please don't hurt him...... I asked him to help me.......
Jk - You dared to escape kitten.....Do you think I am that old jungkook who will get into your trap of lies?...... ( He said with a cold stare )
Y/n - I promise I won't repeat it.......ple-

Before I could continue he chuckled again and stood up straight while his eyes were fixed on me who was sitting helplessly on the floor.

Jk - Promises are meant to be broken and lessons are meant to be learned...and you my kitten, surely needs to learn a lesson...... ( he declared Plucking the gunlock and edging at the guy again )

He didn't even spare a second and pulled the trigger, the guy's body jerked with the bullet hitting his head, the sprinkles of warm blood splashed my face and there was perfect silence.
My eyes were still wide open and nothing was processing in my brain, I felt suffocated in my chest and was in disbelief.

My jungkook was never so heartless............ Did I turn him into a monster?

Snatching me out of my thoughts he ordered me

Jk - It's already late kitten..... Don't make your owner wait for long.....

He walked out of the niche, leaving me trembling and crying in fear. The only notion I had was, why did I ever have to meet him again? Why god is playing these vicious games with my life......if it wasn't for that day, my life would not be so unfortunate.
End of y/n pov