Truth

Jk pov-
Turning off the shower, I released her wrists, pulled her down and walked towards the hanger to grab my jacket, coming back to her, I wrapped my jacket around her body for warmth and held her hand to bring her to the room but she spoke making me turn to look at her again.

Y/n - Why do you have my bracelet in your jacket?

My eyes dilated seeing the bracelet and without even realising the worst memories of my past flashed in front of my eyes like a movie that I never want to watch again in this lifetime.

FLASHBACK ( 3 years ago )
I am here for the 4th time... How long will it take to recreate a single bracelet?.... I was waiting for the lady to bring the bracelet I asked for and finally she is there.

Lady - Sir, the bracelet you asked to resize is ready. Here it is.

She handed me the bracelet and to be honest I am superbly pleased because y/n really adored my gift but it was tight before and she eventually could not wear it.

Jk - Thank you! Thank you so much.

After paying the lady, she passed me the bracelet packed in a gift wrapping and I walked out from there.
Coming down the stairs, I received a message.

Message :
Y/n - I miss you jungkook..... Can we meet?

I typed "yes" as I was excited to gift this bracelet to her. Sitting in the car, I drove to her home while listening to her fav song.

I arrived there, parking my car, I rang the doorbell..... After ringing it a couple of times I wondered... Why is she not opening the door?? I glanced at the hot tabookey in hand and back at my watch..... Did I waste so much time buying her fav dish that she is already asleep? Jiggling the thoughts away I was about to ring the bell again and just then I heard a scream! What? What was that? Did something happen? I immediately broke into the house while shouting her name.

Jk - Y/N!! Where are you?

Running and opening every door in the house I looked for y/n. This is the final door and I unlocked it panicking, just wishing to see my precious y/n.
Hastily opening, and entering inside I saw y/n standing right in front of my eyes. The takboki dropped from my hand looking at her state, her hairs were a mess, her clothes were torn from her shoulder and she was standing like a statue at the same spot. Noticing her condition, I quickly stepped closer to her and questioned her while gently grabbing her small face in my palms.

Jk - What happened y/n?? Are you alright? Who did this to you?

She was not responding, compelling my heartbeat to go uneven and I uttered.

Jk - Tell me! Tell me who did this to you? And I swear I will kill that b*****d with my own hands!!

I was eagerly waiting for her answer, shifting my gaze all over her face in desperate to listen to her and then she uttered.

Y/n - You.

END OF FLASHBACK

The word "you" is still echoing in my ears, the memories of that day never faded and no matter how hard I try, I can't knock them out of my brain. The memories feel like a permanent tattoo in my heart.

Y/n - You Brought this for me?? ( Snatching me out of my thoughts she spoke )
Jk - and what makes you think that?

She rubbed her thumb on the bracelet and plucking it up in front of me, she spoke.

Y/n - This is the same bracelet you gifted me back then but when you found that it doesn't fit me and I was not ready to remove it though it gave me itching.... You promised me that you would buy me the same new bracelet of my fitting.