Contract b/w Slave & Master

Author's pov-You stared at him in disbelief, and your senses preserve worrying About your uncle & aunt who went through so many hardships to raise you and your brother

Author's pov-
You stared at him in disbelief, and your senses preserve worrying About your uncle & aunt who went through so many hardships to raise you and your brother. You can't endure something this unfortunate happening to them so by devouring all your pain you replied to him with your watery eyes.

Y/n - I agree to be your slave..........

His face showed no expressions while listening to you. He simply sat down on the sofa and laid his legs on top of another and made a call asking for Some documents.
The maid arrived with a document in her hand and handed him over. He glanced at the papers turning back and forth and threw the papers on the furniture.

Jk - Here...... Sign this..... ( He instructed you )
Y/n - Jungkook I already endorsed to be your slave...... Now stop those man first ( You ordered him back )

He chuckled, glaring at your fragile figure standing in front of him and continued.

Jk - First of all.....you don't hold status to order me around, and second...... Address me as sir
Y/n - Stop this jungkook...... And please ask those men to quit. ( You said ignoring his words )

He poked his inner cheek while standing up from the couch and walked towards you as you drifted backwards in fear.

Jk - Kitten needs to be tamed....huh?

He stepped until your back touched the wall and placed both his hands on the wall trapping you in between. He then fetched his face closer to your left ear and licked your earlobe. In response to this, your chest panted up and down being stunned by him. You further kept your hands on his chest and struggled to push him. But he didn't even move an inch.

Y/n - Jungkook stop, what are you doing.....

Completely avoiding your words he crunched your earlobe and you hissed in pain

Completely avoiding your words he crunched your earlobe and you hissed in pain. He then Drifted from your earlobe to your neck crotch leaving wet kisses, biting and sucking some notch spots leaving purple marks everywhere.
You kept on asking him to stop and pushed multiple times to free yourself but he held you in place by crushing his body on you.

Y/n - I said please stop Jungkook.... ( you uttered shivering in fear )
Jk - Still calling me jungkook..... Was this lesson, not enough?........ should I teach you another lesson in my bedroom?...... Cuz Your clothes would look nice on my bedroom floor.