Molested

Y/n pov-
Tears were flowing down my cheeks as I was lost in the worst memories of my past. Analysing my face Mr Kan smirked and uttered making me Tremble in fear.

Mr Kan - "The video is 99% uploaded"
Y/n - NO!!

After answering that I quickly walked towards him to grab his cell phone from his hands but he planted his mobile in his pant pockets in no time and Spoke with a demonic smile.

Mr Kan - Take it out honey lips.... ( Pointing at his pocket ) but I must inform you that my pocket has a hole... And you might end up grabbing my d-

I couldn't bare his words anymore so I slapped him right across his face.... But wait? He is still smiling like a demon? ..... Tears dropped down my eyes as I could not believe a human being is this demonic and I yelled at him frustrated.

Y/n - WHY?? WHY??!!! WHY!!! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?! WHAT WRONG HAVE I EVER DONE TO YOU TO DESERVE THIS!!

My yells were all in vain as he does not look affected at all.... And why is he still smiling like a demon??

Y/n - What kind of a man are you? Have you no shame? 3 years ago you blackmailed me to accuse jungkook of r@ping me... How.... How can an uncle do this to his nephew? Do you even realise what the hell jungkook & I suffered because of you!!

Listening to me he sealed his lips controlling his laugh and while bursting into laughter he uttered.

Mr Kan - What did you say honey lips?? I ruined your's & jungkook's life?? You did it!!

What? What is he trying to imply? I ruined it all?... I touched my forehead as I spoke again.

Y/n - Are you insane? YOU! You blackmailed me and forced me to accuse jungkook for such a heinous crime of r@ping me when in reality it was you who tried molesting me that night!
Mr Kan - So what? Why did you agree then? You could have told the truth to jungkook, to the world but why didn't you do that? Let me tell you why... It was because you were a selfish girl who just wanted to hide the crime his brother committed. So it was never me who put my dear jungkook in hell but it was always you.

I was quiet as his words played on repeat in my ears as I knew deep down inside my heart that I was selfish back then...... I wanted to save my brother but I never had the right to ruin jungkooks life I still did and I regret it..... More tears dropped down my eyes as I had no words to defend myself.... He is right I was the one who ruined it all....

Mr Kan - aww... My honey lip is regretting already? ( Snatched me out of my thoughts )

I wiped my tears off and while biting my lower lip I inhaled as my regret was suffocating me...

Y/n - Yes I'm regretting everything I have done in the past but I won't anymore...

Listening to me Mr. Kan crushed his brows in confusion and pining my chin he questioned me.

Mr Kan - What are saying honey lip?

I slightly parted my lips to answer him but his mobile rang and he picked up the call ignoring me.

On call
?? - Wha...a......... Do...g?
Mr Kan - I'm having some fun with my honey lip.... I'll call you later.
?? - I-- ld....-- so ---- don't risk it.
Mr Kan - You don't have to tell me every time what to do! I can handle myself and the situations well... So stop annoying me!!
Beep-Beep-Beep.....

The call ended as demon kan hung up with an annoying face..... But the voice.... The voice of the other person was not properly audible yet I feel as if the voice was so familiar...

Mr Kan - So what were u saying honey lip? ( Brushing my shoulders )
Y/n - I will not hide anything anymore from jungkook... I will tell him everything....