Kicked out of car

Author's pov-
Jk didn't want the truth to be revealed. To handle the situation beforehand, he asked him to have dinner to shift his attention to him. But Jimin didn't even spare a glance at jk, his eyes were fixed on y/n and he uttered with an astonishing expression.

Jimin - Since when can a housemaid have dinner with us?

Mrs Jeon looked at him in confusion, a little irritated she spoke.

Mrs Jeon - what did you say?
Jimin - The truth. She is a maid or to be precise she-
Y/n - What are you saying Jimin? Are you still upset over the last fight? ( Interpreted Jimin )

Y/n stood from her chair while she approached Jimin who had a confused face.
Standing near him she spoke again.

Y/n - I'm sorry. Let's be friends again.
Jimin - I don't wanna be friends with a Sla- Ahhhhhhhh

Not letting jimin complete, y/n pulled his fluffy cheeks to prevent him from saying anything further.

Y/n - I promise I won't call you a Shortie again. Okay, Shortie? Oh oh, I'm sorry again..... S.H.O.R.T.I.E...

Y/n appears to take advantage of the situation. She is enjoying revenging him with a little smile on the corner of her lips.
Listening to y/n calling Jimin a Shortie, the other members are trying hard to control their laughs including jk.
But Jimin yanked her hand away furiously, looking at Jimin RM kept his hand on his shoulder and murmured.

RM - Don't create a scene in a veil of jk's mom.

Jimin faked a smile, and this time he held y/n's cheek harshly uttering.

Jimin - Okay let's be friends again M.I.S.S M.A.I.D

Before pulling his hand away Jimin jiggled her cheeks making them look exclusively red.

Mrs Jeon - Stop fighting like kids you two. Come and have dinner.

They all reclined on the chairs, enjoying their dinner while You and Mrs Jeon keep on enjoying chatting with each other.
Jk was not the only one who forgot to eat looking at your cute giggling, there was another person who was admiring you secretly, it was J-Hope.

Y/n - Aunt you remember the day when I cooked for you for the first time?
Mrs Jeon - Auh I remember it so well. You didn't know to cook back then. ( Laughing )
Y/n - And while Cooking I burnt my hand accidentally ( Laughing along )
Mrs Jeon - Not to mention but you cried a lot that day. ( Poking )
Y/n - But It was still less than Jungkook, he sobbed more than me after seeing my burn mark ( Giggling )

Jk's hand made a fist while other members looked at jk with a confused faces.

Jin - Did he cry? ( Giggling )
Suga - Its funny to even imagine his crying face ( Gummy smile )

Jk slammed the table loudly with his fist and stood from the chair as he spoke.

Jk - Miss Y/n you should leave, it's already late. Remember tomorrow is a working day? ( Calm but firey eyes )

You stood from the chair, a little afraid of him, your smile completely faded after seeing his face. But Mrs Jeon held your hand and spoke.

Mrs Jeon - It's already past 11 pm. You want her to leave at this hour alone? I won't permit this.

Jk's knuckles turned white as he dug his nails into his palms controlling his anger.

Jk - Then I'll drop her back.

With saying this he walked closer to you, held your hand and pulled you along with him.
He didn't even spare a second to you to bid bye to Mrs Jeon.

Walking down the parking lot you jerked his hand and spoke.