Hiden secrets

Y/n pov-
He fastened his grip making me cry in pain and I closed my eyes as the pain was unbearable but his grip loosened from my wrist and I opened my eyes only to witness Jhope grabbing onto jungkook's wrist to stop him and he spoke.

Jhope - It's not her fault.... It's Mr. kan's fault because he was touching her inappropriately.....

Jk jerked my hand and while fetching his stiff face closer to jhope he spoke.

Jk - Do you even know what you are saying?

Jhope rolled his eyes at jk and replied in a confident voice.

Jhope - Yes... Definitely yes, I know as I saw him touching her.
Jk - ENOUGH! ( Shout )

I flinched at his shout and jungkook plucked onto jhope's colour while warning him.

Jk - Not a single word more about my uncle. He is like a dad to me...
Jhope - Then I must say, your so-called uncle is a pe**ert.

Both of them are gazing into each other's eyes... I want to scream the truth out loud but will it be of any good? Jungkook will never trust me over his uncle.....

RM - Why are you two arguing? It might be a misunderstanding, Just ask them. ( Spoke out of nowhere )

Jk swept his hand down from Hope's colour and gazed at me while questioning me.

Jk - Do you acknowledge what jhope said just now?

His eyes......his eyes seem as if they are so desperate to listen to a "no".... And even I don't dare to mumble the truth... I can't destroy my family just to protect myself.

Y/n - No....... ( Looking down )
Jhope - What?

Jhope strolled towards me and gently grabbed my shoulders, he spoke perplexed.

Jhope - Why are you lying y/n? Just tell him the truth!

He is an angel soul and the way he cares for me just reminds me of the old good days I devoured with jungkook until Mr Kan entered my life.
He jiggled my shoulders pulling me out of my thoughts.

Jhope - Say it y/n. Tell him! I saw Mr Kan do this to you.
Mr Kan - Stop it! Stop putting words in her mouth Mr Hoseok. She is like my daughter, I would never do this to her. This must be a misunderstanding.
Jhope - I have seen your true colours Mr Kan no matter what you say I already witnessed your real self.
Jk - One more word about my uncle and I swear I'll forget that you are my Hyung!
Jhope - I don't care, but this man standing here is lying!

They both were bickering among themselves and just then I heard Mr Kan whisper.

Mr Kan - Stop this honey lips or you know what I can do.....

My chest puffed up & down as the situation was getting out of control and just when they were about to get into a fistfight, I Yelled.

Y/n - STOP!! Mr......Mr. Kan didn't touch me in any way wrong..... It's just the stew boul was hot and I wasn't able to handle it, which made the boul pour onto jungkook.
Jhope - This is not the truth y/n.
Y/n - Yes it is!

Jhope still looks disturbed and does not believe me..... I didn't want to turn him into a fool but I guess like always, I didn't have a choice.

Jk - You heard her. Right? ( taunting hope)

Jhope didn't say anything and moved out of the place, not just he but everyone else did the same leaving me & jungkook alone like always.

Jungkook guided me and walked off while I followed him quietly.

He went into the room but I stayed out wondering if I walk into the room or not..... Shrugging off the thoughts, I twisted the door nob to enter.

Arriving inside, made me witness jungkook settling shirtless on the bed while he was struggling to apply the ointments on his Burn red swollen chest.
I gradually walked closer to him which made me witness the bruises all over his chest and my heart throbbed.....