Why?

Author's pov-
Listening to you declaring him heartless, he released you. As soon as he did that, your body fell on the bed as you had no energy to even move a little. He then tossed you and cupped your face compelling you to face him while uttering.

Jk - Heartless? I am not a heartless kitten, I have just learned how to use my heart less.......
Y/n - W-Why are you doing this to me? ( Crying )

His grip tightened on your face and you winced in pain.

Jk - Why did you do that to me 3 years ago? ( Painful voice )

You were quiet. You dropped your head to the other side and you kept your trembling hands on his chest trying to push him away.

Y/n - Please.... Get away from me.....
Jk - Sir!...... Don't forget to Respect your master. ( He poked his nails onto your skin )
Y/n - ( You nodded )
Jk - I want words kitten....
Y/n - Please leave me, Sir.

He yanked your face. Grabbing your wrist, he untied your red wrists. Then he walked out.

You broke, Your tears dropped endlessly seeing your bruised wrists. You recall how gently he treated you back then and that is hurting you even more.

FLASHBACK
You were sitting while itching your wrist. You saw jungkook coming toward you and you immediately pulled your hand behind your back to hide it from him.

Jungkook - Oh Y/n! where were you huh??..... I was looking for my y/nie.
Y/n - I was waiting for you jungkook. ( Pretending to be angry )
Jungkook - Did my Y/nie wait for long?.... I'm sorry okay? Let's go.... ( A bunny smile )

He held your wrist gently and pulled you up from the chair to move.

Y/n - Ouch! ( Hide hand at the back )
Jungkook - Was I too harsh?... Y/niee I didn't mean to hurt you... ( Worried )

His gaze shifted towards your hand at the back.

Jungkook - What are you hiding y/n, Is everything alright?
Y/n - Yes yes it's all good ( Faked a smile )
Jungkook - Show me your hand then...
Y/n - It's not-
Jungkook - Y/n.....

You bit your lower lip while revealing your hand.
Seeing your wrist, he immediately gently grabbed your hand and spoke.

Jungkook - How did this happen? Why didn't you tell me? It must be because of this bracelet, remove this now.

He began removing the bracelet but you interrupted him.

Y/n - No no jungkook, This is a gift from you and it's very important to me. I want to keep on wearing this.
Jungkook - I understand y/n, but look how your wrist has turned red as this is hurting you I can't allow you to wear this.

He gently removed the bracelet.

Y/n - But I treasure this bracelet. ( flexing puppy eyes )

He caressed your hand and spoke patting your head with a big bunny smile.

Jungkook - I promise I'll buy you a new one.

END OF FLASHBACK

Still staring at your bruised wrists, you touched them with your index finger and more tears dropped from your eyes.

After crying endlessly for more than an hour You stood from the bed wiping your tears off cuz you were starving and It was so difficult for you to walk but you somehow managed to get to the kitchen.
End of Author's pov

Y/n pov-
My head is reeling cuz I'm starving from hunger. It has been more than 24 hours since I last had anything.
Glimpsing around, my eyes landed on the Jar of Cookies.......It looks delicious...... Should I steal some?....but what if jungkook caught me?..... No no nothing will happen, I will be quick.