Seduction

Jk pov-
Heeding her I rolled my eyes as I poked my inner cheek and with a chuckle, I uttered.

Jk - Then who did it? me?

Tears rolled down her eyes while she bit her lower lip. Gazing back at my face she made eye contact and uttered.

Y/n - Someone very close to you made me do it.

I flickered twice as it was difficult enough for me to filter what she said...... someone very close to me? What does she mean? Or might be It another fib, I can't trust her words anyway...... But my curiosity was killing me and I questioned her.

Jk - What do you mean by someone close to me?
Y/n - Your--

Before she could finish off, I poked her face onto my chest as I saw Jhope appearing out of nowhere & gazing at her or to be certain he was looking at her wet attire Because of this I immediately wrapped my hands around her and her body was scrambled in mine.

Jhope kept looking thunderstruck as if he saw something out of this realm. Why is he not shifting his gaze away?

Jk - You. what are you doing here?

His lips moulded in an uneven line while he folded his hands around his chest doubting me.

Jhope - What are you doing with her?
Jk - It's just hard to explain. She is drunk but I Don't remember her drinking around cuz she always hated alcohol as far as I remember.

Jhope smiled with his eyes as he Snapped at my words and I cursed myself underneath for discussing her as if I know everything.

Jk - It's just......What I mean is..... I don't know how AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I couldn't complete my words as I felt her biting my left ni**le harshly and I groaned in pain while pulling her away from my chest.

Jk - What the!

She is smiling? What the hell is wrong with her today? She dared to bite me!..... I am gonna teach her a good lesson today.

Jhope laughed uncontrollably & My eyes raged in anger. I grabbed her wrist tightly while dragging her along with me to my room.

Jhope - Where are you taking her? ( Laughing while questing )
Jk - Stop laughing.

I dragged her inside the room while she kept on laughing around while mocking me while referring her index finger at my ni**le.
Looking at her, I moved toward her to teach her a real lesson today but all of a sudden, she grabbed my colour with both her hands while she pushed me onto the mattress while also hovering above me. I held her tiny hands to remove them away from me while letting out.

Jk - Have you gone mad?

She overlooked my words and grabbed my hands while pinning them to either side, caging me in between her and the mattress.
I looked at her with my widen eyes as this was out of her usual character but before I could cease her from doing anything, she smirked at me and pulled her face to my neck crook and sm**ched my neck gently.
I gasped for air as goosebumps rose all over my body and I spoke panting slightly.

Jk - Stop it! Or else I can't handle not touching you!

She ignored my words again and while leaving wet kisses on my neck crook she reached near my ear and whispered.

Y/n - Da**y......

Wt*! My eyes enlarged listening to her addressing me as "da**y". I whipped my lips and in a shot of a second, I twirled her body under me. Now she is the one under me.
She kept her hands on my chest with a little moan in reaction to which I held her wrist while I pinned them above her head.
I looked at her pink palm lips which she was nibbling continuously making me lose my control completely. Still staring at her lips, my eyes dropped anchor on her beautiful neck, and flawless shoulders while her wet dress was making my throat dry.
I began to pant heavily & I lifted her chin gently, willing to kiss her. Leaning my lips to consume her soft lips, I began sweating as my lips were about to taste her but before that, I heard her snoring.
I shifted my face away and noticed she was already asleep after making me pant this heavily. What a dummy she is!
I stood straight as I fixed my shirt while I also peeked inside my shirt only to glimpse my left ni**le wholly red & swollen....... I'll make sure you pay for this kitten.....I groaned in pain.

Jk - What should I do now?

I glanced at her sleeping in her wet clothes and yes they were a mess right now, exposing her shoulders entirely.
Being perplexed I poked her hand to see if she was asleep or not.

Jk - Y/n?

She Didn't respond...... Should I change them for her? No. All this has nothing to do with me. Even if she gets a cold it is not my fault.....but I poured water on her... So what if I did? she did that to me first!...... Argh, I don't know how to handle her right now. It will be better if I just stay out of this.
End of jk's pov

Author's pov-
Jk moved out of the room after Glancing at you. Walking down the stairs he dialled his cell phone.

[ ON CALL ]
Jk - Hello, uncle?
Mr Kan - Hello my son... I was just wondering about you only.
Jk - Did your flight land at Gimhae Airport?
Mr Kan - Yes, my son.
Jk - You remember what I told you. Right?
Mr Kan - Yes. Yes I remember and I'll not stay in the hotel but with my only nephew, that is you.
Jk - Alright then... Let's meet soon uncle.
[ CALL ENDED ]

Terminating the call, jk walked towards the kitchen for the first aid box as in his left ni**le he was feeling a sharp pain.

Entering there he picked up the first aid box and took the ointments to apply to his ni**le. Removing his shirt which flexed his 6 abs, he applied for the medicine gently and while applying it he had a barely noticeable smile on the corner of his lips as he was recalling your drunk behaviour.

Time skip

You were not able to take a nap for very long as your wet clothes made you suffer the extreme cold. Rubbing your eyes, you opened them as your lips kept on quivering from the cold. Looking around, you witnessed your wet dress first which was still transparent to see through your pink b**, you immediately covered your chest with your small hands and looked around the room with a little panic on your face. Glimpsing at the empty room a sigh of relief escaped from your mouth as jk was not around but your calm face did not stay for very long as you crushed your eyebrows in confusion while uttering.

Y/n - Why am I soaked? And what is wrong with my head?? ( Rubbing your forehead in discomfort )

You were trying hard to recall but it didn't work at all as you genuinely can't recollect anything that occurred after you were at the dining table.

You stood from your bed and began to walk towards the bathroom to change your wet clothes.
Arriving in, you undressed and wiped your body with a hot towel to give some warmth to your body. While being done you walked towards the hanger to grab your clothes but by mistake jk's jacket dropped onto the ground, you picked it up and tugged it again and that's when your eyes docked on that thing.
End of Author's pov

Y/n pov-
My eyes were injected with memories as I stared at it. Tucking and bending down to my knees I grabbed the bracelet. Noticing it up close, I was sure it was the exact copy of the gifted bracelet that did not fit me and Jungkook promised to buy me a new one back then....... Why Does he still have this? But this one fits me perfectly and is not at all tight. Might be he brought this for me... What are you thinking? How could this be even possible? He hates me after what I did to him 3 years ago even if he brought this for me, he would never gift this to me.....but then why does he still have it? Does he still love me? NO! That's impossible!

I was still wondering & all but was snatched out of my thoughts when I heard the bathroom door knob being twisted, I turned around to witness my worst nightmare and before I could distil he uttered.

?? - Hello, Honey lips.......

To be continued......