Happy Endings?

Y/n pov-
As I was wondering all this, a warm tear caressed my cheek and my eyes squinted cause of the sudden tightening of the grip around my body. Opening my eyes a little, I witnessed jungkook panicking believing he lost me as he was attempting hard to get an answer from me and that's when I answered slightly giggling at his purity.

Y/n - I'm not dead jungkookie..... It's cold, please take me home.....

His grip loosened from my body as he caressed my cheeks with his warm hands he sighed believing I was alive while I held his hand with mine before I spoke further.

Y/n - Did you really forgive me?

While I said those words my eyes turned watery as I was in disbelief about him forgiving me but vanishing my doubt jungkook spoke giggling.

Jk - You scared the shit out of me dummy... I thought I lost you-

His giggles were the proof that he forgave me so not letting him complete his words, I held his manly sharp face as I placed my lips gently on his.

His lips were so warm that I wanted to continue devouring them to my heart's consent. As I continued kissing him, a few seconds later his lips moved in sync while he held my nape and deepened the kiss further.
End of y/n pov

Author's pov-
Jk was kissing you endlessly but you were not responding anymore, analysing your behaviour, jk disconnected his lips from yours as he peeked at your face.

You were already asleep, looking at which he pulled taut his lips, attempting hard to control his laughter but he failed as he burst to smiler at your snoring face.

Still twinkling at your peaceful face, he pulled you in his arms as he walked off carrying you in his limbs.

Overtaking the villa, he pulled the hand break as he detached the seat belt from you and moving out of his car, he scooped you out from the passenger seat while he began seizing steps to enter in.

Embarking in, he proceeded taking steps but on the very entry, jk noticed his mom and others members crouching in the living area.

Catching a glimpse of jk, Mrs Jeon disjoined her lips to speak but not allowing her speak, jk glared her shut while he hiked towards his room carrying your sleeping figure in his arms.

Arriving in the room, he placed your fragile tiny figure on the mattress while he covered you with a blanket.

Bestowing a good night kiss on the forehead, he shoved out of the room as he now began stepping towards the living area.

As he was walking, slowly and gradually his face turned darker, his eyes held pain while his heart seemed determined.

When he embarked the living room, he wasn't alone, with him came his aura, his intense eyes, and his resentment which overflowed when he spoke placing his mobile phone on the centre table.

Jk - I gave a choice to your brother kan but I won't to you.

Everyone's eyes dilated assuming different meanings of his not-so-accurate words and with utter confusion, RM spoke walking closer to jk.

RM - What do u mean? You are not planning to kill your mom? I'm right, right?

Jk chuckled as he reclined on the sofa, positioning one leg on the other, his hands on the sofa Handel and he retorted with a tight jaw.

Jk - Mom? Rm, Do you even know what she did?

Rm sighed as he touched his forehead before reciting.

RM - Yes, I know, jhope told everything to us but jk, she is your mom. She did a mistake and most importantly the real culprit is your uncle.