Drunk

Y/n pov-
I observe the note and going over the note compelled my eyes to dilate in fear, and my body twitched while I began sweating.
Then All of a sudden the door unlocked and I veered in the direction of the entrance which made me witness that jk was coming inside. I gulped nervously and withheld the note behind me.
Jk secured the door back. Stooping his back at the door he eyed me from bottom to top and questioned me with a suspicious look.

Jk - What are you trying to hide?

Did he notice it?..... Ohh god please help me! If that man learns that jk has discovered the truth then I can't even imagine what will happen. I can't let anything happen...... I gobbled again while I answered him.

Y/n - It's nothing....
Jk - Then what are you Hiding behind?

I crumbled the note in my fist as I was scared of the truth getting revealed while on the other hand jungkook has his orifices fixed on me.

Y/n - Its-....It is something personal.

Jungkook crimped his eyebrows and took a step toward me.

Jk - You are lying.
Y/n - No, I'm not.
Jk - Yes, you are.

Why is it so difficult to convince him?..... I can't let him find this note in any case.....
He seized another step towards me and while aiming to peek at my hands he recited making me more anxious.

Jk - Show me your hands.

What? What should I do now? God, please help me!!!..... I nibbled my lower lip in pressure and countered him hastily.

Y/n - I already told you, sir. It's something personal.
Jk - Show me or else I have my ways to compel you to obey my commands. ( Cold stare )
Y/n - I can't.

He occurs to be Annoyed after listening to me being stubbornly reluctant. What should I do? Wait. Why is he coming towards me?..... He seized his steps closer to me and was about to grab my hands to discover the truth but before that, I exclaimed.

Y/n - Temp**!!
Jk - What? ( He froze and his eyes magnified )
Y/n - It's a tamp**! Do you still wanna see it?

He blinked his eyes numerous times while seizing a step away from me and clearing his throat with a little uneasy face he uttered.

Jk - No.

He was avoiding eye contact, looking around the room and a very awkward situation arose. The room was quiet for the next few seconds as non of us asserted anything but the silence cracked when a little giggle left my mouth as his embarrassed face was looking absolutely funny.
The laughter echoed a little as there was complete silence and jungkook made eye contact while he instructed me.

Jk - Everyone must be waiting at the dining table. Don't be late.

He asserted & walked out of the room. I was once again alone in the room gazing at the paper note, my guiltiest memories came in front of my eyes....I still remember That night.... That man...... Me..... I don't know how that man came to know about me being in this house with jungkook.
Shrugging off the emotions I mashed the note again and hid it before departing the room shortly.

Walking towards the dining table to serve food to everyone, I knew that each and everyone was glaring at me making me a little apprehensive as their eyes showcase Hate for me.

Jk - What are you waiting for? ( Annoyed voice )

I nodded while I instantly began serving the soup to everyone reclining at the chairs and while I was serving jhope he questioned me.

Jhope - How are you?
Y/n - I'm fine. ( Small smile )

End of y/n pov

Author's pov-
You breathed Slightly glowing at jhope as he was the only one who asked you about your health. Staring at you two jk recited in a gigantic voice.