Warning

She was preparing to Leave, and just then my eyes landed on the clock. It's 4 in the morning...... Where is she going at this time?..... I questioned her.

Jk - Where do you think you are going? ( Cold )

She fidgeted with her fingers in nervousness and realising her lips from her teeth she spoke making me lose my temper.

Y/n - I wish to meet RM......

My hands formed a fist, why does she want to meet a man at this hour? I am indeed right about her character.

Jk - Why?
Y/n - Earlier I didn't get a chance to thank him for saving me, sir.
Jk - How are you going to thank him? ( Cold thick voice )

She gulped and flicked her eyelashes multiple times while speaking further.

Y/n - I-I'll just thank him by saying a "Thank you".
Jk - Is that so? Or you will reveal your real self to him? ( Taunting )
Y/n - What are you trying to say, sir?

Does she need to play an honest girl in front of me? I already know her true self.......

Jk - Ohh kitten, stop bluffing.... Will you?
Y/n - What are you even saying? ( perplex )
Jk - What I am saying is, I can help you get yourself into his bed. ( Taunting again )

Her eyes turned red and watery, and she gripped her skirt and spoke.

Y/n - I don't need your help, sir. I am capable enough to bring myself a man.

I poked my inner cheek, my nails dug into my palms in frustration..... What did she just say?..... Bring herself a man? How dare she! She is my slave!

Jk - It would have been better if I saw your real sl*tty self 3 years ago..... That way I would have never fallen for you. ( Approaching )
Y/n - You are right sir. It would have been so much better if you would have never fallen for me perhaps I would have never met that man. ( Walking backwards )

She dropped onto the bed as there was no space to move back. I positioned my right foot on the bed and stooped a little closer while I rested my left hand on her revealing thigh.
She immediately yanked my hand and adjusted her skirt while panicking.

I chuckled at her response, again Clutching her thigh roughly I uttered.

Jk - You are my slave, so stop dreaming of hopping into someone's bed.
Y/n - But you called me a slut sir.... Didn't you know? This is what sluts do. ( Shivering )

The hold on her thigh tightened and she winched in pain while striving to remove my hand from her thigh.

Y/n - You are hurting me, sir.

Tears slipped from her eyes and landed on the back of my hand which was clutching her thigh...... Why am I feeling suffocated? Every single time she cries, my heart feels as if it is being stabbed continuously......no Jungkook you Can't let her deceive you again..... I will never be fooled by her as she did to me in the past.

I pulled my hand back but before that, I purposely squeezed her thigh roughly and she winced in pain again.
End of jk pov

Y/n pov-
All I wanted to do was to thank RM sincerely and here he is accusing me again of something so cheap.
What is his problem? He keeps on insulting me by calling me a h*e, sl*t n all but when I pretend to be like one, he throws a fit.

Jk - Get out of my sight...

I stood from the mattress wiping the tears off. Reaching near the door, I twisted the door knob to open but before that he gripped my wrist making me stop and pulled me back to himself.

Jk - Don't try to challenge my patience. It won't do any good to irritate me.
Y/n - What the hell do you want!? Why don't you let me go, sir!? ( Yanking his hand away )
Jk - I don't wanna hear your silly retorts kitten. ( Again Pulling me by grabbing my wrist harshly )
Y/n - Leave my hand sir.....it hurts... ( Struggling )
Jk - I don't want to say the same thing twice.