Reveal

Author's pov -
You hided yourself under a corner shelf spot which was slightly unnoticeable at first. Hiding inside, you covered your mouth with your Trembling hands as to not get caught by those thugs again.
You were already a crying mess but then you heard the sound of foots steps Approaching you. You crumbled more while your palms snuggled your mouth more in fear.
All of a sudden a hand grabbed your hand and pulled you out while you struggled continuously while begging.

Y/n - Leave me please! Let me go !

Your eyes were tightly shut as you kept on hitting on the chest of the men but instead of leaving you, the man pulled you closer by grabbing your waist and uttered.

?? - Don't be afraid. Its me!

You opened your eyes which were swollen from crying. Looking at the person you spoke with a shocked face.

Y/n - J-hope?
J-Hope - Are you okay y/n ? ( Worried )
Y/n - ( Crying silently while looking down )
Jhope - What happened? why were you Hiding here? And where is Jk?

You sighed as you felt at relief after seeing him here at a time when you desperately wanted someone to help you escape this place.

Y/n - Th-Those me-ns Th-They the-yy want-ed to-

Yours words kept on breaking as you kept on hicking while crying. Looking at your body trembling in terror, jhope immediately pulled you in a hug and spoke.

Jhope - I am here y/n. Don't be scared. Okay?

You hugged him back while crying as you were really scared remembering those mens.

J-Hope - Calm down y/n Calm down.

He was Rubbing your back continuously to calm you down and it really was effective as your hicking was stopped.
Looking at you breaking the hug he spoke.

J-hope - Don't cry.....Let's head out from here first.

Wipping off your tears from your face he held your hand and walked towards his car bugatti but you winced in pain making his attention shift down on your foots.
There was sandal in one of your foot while the the sandal of other foot was missing. He carefully helped you to reach the car and drove back to villa.
End of Author's pov

Meanwhile

Jk pov
I have been looking for her since an hour now, where the hell did she disappear?

Jk - Y/NNNNNNNNN.......Y/NNNNN!!!

Even after shouting her name for multiple times, I have failed to locate her.
Running & running I came across two men's, they look unconscious & drunk while one of them is heavily bleeding.

Jk - Have you seen a girl around here?

There was no response from those men's, being frustrated and helpless I shouted her name again.

Jk - Y/NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!

Just stepping a little away from those man, my foot landed on something making me loose my balance. I balanced myself and looked down.

Jk - Sandal?

I recognised those sandal, it was the sandal that Y/n wore. Turning around I approached the men & held his colour while yelling.

Jk - WHERE IS Y/N? WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!!

Even After hitting them multiple times, there was no response from there end as they were heavily drunk.
Without wasting anymore seconds I drove back to villa in full speed.
End of jk pov

Author's poV
Jk entered inside the villa looking Worried. As soon he entered he kicked the table being frustrated and spoke in a voice which was loud enough to hear.