Heartless

Y/n pov-
Listening to me declining his command, he poked his inner cheek while slightly scratching his head with his index finger, then he walked closer to me and uttered.

Jk - Let me change your Clothes for you then......
Y/n - Stop.
Jk - Slaves have no right to decline any command of their master... So change it before I make you change in my way.
Y/n - (I nodded)
Jk - I want words kitten...
Y/n - I-I'll change it myself, sir......

With that I walked inside the bathroom, I undressed and wore the maid outfit. Looking at myself in the mirror..... This dress is too revealing!..... Should I change? Aghhh.... With that, I walked out of the bathroom while crossing my hands around my chest to cover my cleavage.

Ohhh.... Where is he?.... Did he go already? Thank God...I will change my clothes. I turned around to enter the bathroom again but was interrupted when someone spoke from behind.

?? - Come on out now..... Sir has asked you to serve him breakfast.
Y/n - May I know your name, please?

She sighed and rolled her eyes at me in annoyance.....

?? - Who are you? Another slut to pleasure our master, right?....so stop asking questions like a Madam of this villa and get your big a*s to work.
Y/n - It's okay if your parents Didn't name you... Should I do that for you?...what should I name you?...., how about "Mannerless bit*h!"

Her face turned red in outrage....good. she has it coming ....how dare she insult me When I merely asked her name.
She took a step hastily towards me and slapped me across my face. I can feel my cheek burning and my face tilted to the side cuz of the hit.

?? - My name is Jessi, Now remember my name well. Okay?

I bit my lower lip trying to control my anger.

Y/n - How dare-

Before I could reply, another girl arrived inside.

?? - What are you two doing here? Come fast, and you just come with me.

The girl pulled Jessi with her, and Jessi smirked evilly at me. I touched my burning cheek and wiped my tears off...... What a Psychopath!

I came out of the room and looked around for the kitchen. Ohh I found it.... Reaching there I witnessed 6 other men sitting around The dining table waiting for breakfast. Who are they? Might be some guests.
I walked towards the kitchen, continuously fixing my dress as it was very revealing, at least to me.
I grabbed a kettle of soup and approached the dining table to serve.
Reaching to the table, I felt everyone's attention shifting on me and one of them spoke.

?? - Here! Serve me first.... I'm starving.

I approached him but all of a sudden I stumbled and fell onto the guy's lap. I immediately tried getting up, but the guy landed his heavy muscular hand on my back and another guy with blue hair spoke.

?? - He asked you to serve the food, and not to serve him pleasure.

Everyone burst into laughter and I panicked more to get up.

Y/n - Remove your hand Mr...... It's heavy.

He lifted his hand and I immediately stood straight, fixing my dress in embarrassment. How did I fall? Searching my surrounding, my eyes landed on Jessi... It must be her doing.

?? - So you Finally caught her jk?

Now, What does this orange hair guy mean? Caught me? Do they know me?.... But this is the first time I saw these faces.

Jk - Yes Jimin.
?? - Ohh so she is the one, I always wondered who was she, now Looking at her....argh such an innocent face and evil deeds.
Jk - Exactly Suga Hyung.