Regret

Authors pov-
Jk gulped while shutting his eyes and opening them again he uttered with a sharp pain in his voice

Jk - 3 years ago she accused me of raping her....

Jhope's eyes dilated in shock and other members were looking stunned as well because jk never explained the entire truth. In the past, all they knew was that you did something wrong to jk.

Jhope - But you Said she was your girlfriend in the past. Right? Then why would she do this? ( Confused )

Without letting jk speak, all the other members communicated within themselves.

Jimin - Is this why his mother does not talk to him?
Taehyung - This must have been the reason obviously

Jk sighed and voiced making everyone's attention shift back to him.

Jk - Yes she was my girlfriend. This is why it stings to even recall that day when she accused me of something this cheap...... I adored her for all my college years and in those years when we were in a relationship, we didn't even share a single kiss. Then how could she even blame me for this??
J-hope - What if this is all a misunderstanding? Just ask y/n about the truth.

Jk chuckled but His face expressed the suffering he carried in his heart.

Jk - Nothing is a misunderstanding Hyung. If you don't believe me then take a look at this. ( Showing images from his cell phone )

This is the picture-
Everyone looked into the image and became sure that jk was not lying.

Jk - And you assume I didn't ask her about why she accused me? I did..... I begged her to at least confess the truth to my mom because I didn't care about the world... But she was the real....real selfish heartless woman.

RM - Then were you put behind bars for a sin you never committed?
Jk - Fortunately the proofs were not solid enough and the court never endorsed me guilty.
Jhope - Free her jk it was all in the past and most importantly In the end nothing unfair ensued to you.

Jk gazed into jhopes eyes in complete disbelief and recited with a pessimistic frown.

Jk - Do you believe people care about final judgements? Even though I was never proven guilty but still people around me held me guilty and believed that I bribed to win the case against her as I belonged to an affluent family. My image was altogether damaged and not just my image but my relationship with my mom was destroyed completely, It has been 3 years since and I'm dying every second to feel the love of my mom and my family...... Do you still believe this is nothing???

Jhope was quiet as he knew jk was saying the truth and he lost a lot in his life because you and the other members are all in favour of jk.

Suga - Jk is honest in his place. She devastated his life and now she is entitled to all this.
Jin - Yes I consent too.

Jk with a no-expression face swivelled to step towards the room you were sleeping in.
Entering inside he saw you drowse on the bed. Strolling near he eyed you from bottom to top. Your knees & palms were bruised, cheeks & eyes were swollen and the niche of your lower lip was oozing. Quiet looking at you, his hands made a fist while he uttered in an intense voice provoking you to awake from your sleep.

Jk - Get up.

You opened your eyes but Because they were bulging from Sobbing that it was getting difficult for you to look at him and you whispered in confusion.

Y/n - Jhope?

Jk chuckled again and poking his inner cheek he Spoke in a rough voice.

Jk - I didn't know h*e's like you can memorize the names of every guy in whose bed they hop into.