Tempting

Author's pov-
Stepping down reaching near them, jk poked his inner cheek while brushing his knuckles on it and uttered.

Jk - Just take this as a warning. Know That girl is my prey, I only have the right to bully her.

Taehyung gulped while faking a boxy smile.

Taehyung - Take it easy jk. That maid insulted us and in return, I just wanted to scare her off. The push was not intentional, also RM Hyung saved her at right time So in the end, nothing happened. ( Sweating )
Jk - Just because she Insulted you, you think it's okay to risk her life?

Taehyung crushed his brows, staring at jk for a couple of seconds as he spoke.

Taehyung - For the first time, you look to care for that girl.
Jk - You're mistaken. I don't care for her, it's just I don't want her to die before she pays enough for her evil deeds.

Taehyung whirled his eyes, ruffled his hairs in frustration and uttered.

Taehyung - Fine. Fine. I won't interfere with her anymore.
Jk - Good for you.

After finishing the conversation jk turned to leave but Jimin spoke making him stop.

Jimin - I had something Important to discuss with you.

Jk turned & looking at him, he said.

Jk - What's the matter?
Jimin - It's about Y/n.
Jk - What about her? ( Curious )
Jimin - Did you know she had a brother?
Jk - Yes I already know that. Find something that I don't know about.

Jk turned to leave again but was frozen on his spot when Jimin uttered.

Jimin - He is a drug addict.
Jk - What? ( Turned and approached Jimin )

Without letting jimin speak further, RM spoke in between.

RM - What does it have to do with y/n?
Taehyung - Exactly. ( Agreeing with RM )
Jimin - It is all connected to y/n in one way or the other.
Jk - Stop beating around the bush jimin. Be direct.
Jimin - You know why she took a loan by keeping her house as a mortgage? It was all for his little druggy brother.
Jk - But what did she do with that huge amount of money?
Jimin - I don't know either. I'm still looking into it.
RM - The more we dig into her, the more Suspicious she seems to be.
Taehyung - You are right Hyung.

Jk was in his thoughts. Looking at him RM spoke dabbing his shoulder.

RM - Is everything alright Jk?
Jk - There is this argument she passed yesterday night which keeps on lingering in my mind.
Jimin - What is it?
Jk - " Perhaps I would have never met that man"..... This is what she said.
Jimin - Didn't you ask her about it?
Jk - I didn't pay much attention to it at first.
RM - But who was she referring to?
Taehyung - Ugh this is so confusing! ( Irritated )

All of them look completely confused. Still putting a lot of effort to understand everything.

Jimin - Won't it be better jk, if you ask her directly?
RM - That will be better. ( Nodding agreeing )
Jk - I don't trust her. Not her, nor her words.
Taehyung - Okay then, let's put in some more effort together. I am sure we will get to know something soon.

Everyone agreed with taehyung and dispatched on their way.
End of Author's pov

Time skip

Y/n Pov-
I woke up not long ago cuz The pain in my head was unbearable. It bleeds a little too and My clothes look all dirty..... Should I just take a bath first?

I arrived in the bathroom to clean myself. Turning on the shower, I wondered...... Shall I plan to run away from here? I think that jhope guy can help me too. But I can't risk another life. It would be better if I give up that plan.
You can endure this pain y/n, it's nothing in comparison to the pain you suffered for those 3 years...... Just these 3 months, you can endure it. I have to endure it.