Hate

Author's pov-
As soon as you stepped out of the room while gripping his wrist, He immediately yanked your hand away as he uttered before shutting the door in your face.

Jk - Get out of my life.......

Hearing the loud thud of the door shutting, you flinched as your eyes were injected with tears of regret and you mumbled striving to open the door.

Y/n - Jungkook, please open the door...

He didn't answer back to you cuz of which you drop to your knees as your one hand rested on the door while you spoke further in your sobbing voice.

Y/n - I'm sorry jungkook.... Please just listen to me once....

You were not able to heed any acknowledgement from him as you assumed that he ignored your words but on the other hand, he too was on his knees, crying miserably as his one hand rested on the door, exactly opposite of yours and he grumbled underneath his breath.

Jk - Why? Why did you do this to me?

His words faded in the outcries of his weeping while his heart suffered continuously, recalling everything he went through all these years.

Still lost in his thoughts, his breaths halted as he was unable to hold his emotions back and he gripped a fistful of his own hair as he roared his heart out.

Jk - WHYYYYYYYYYYYY!?

End of Author's pov

1 month later

Jk pov-
An hour passed since I have been waiting for jhope....... It will be better if this time he comes up with the stuff that I would prefer listening to. As I was in my thoughts wondering about him, jhope appeared and plucked me out of my thoughts.

Jhope - We failed this time as well... Your uncle is a mission impossible to deal with...

I rolled my eyes internally as I poked my inner cheek in utter frustration before expressing.

Jk - Hyung it will be better if you try 3rd-degree torture on him... There is no point wasting our time... It has been a month since you guys are trying to get a confession out of him.

Paying attention to my words, jhope dabbed His blood-dripping hands with the hot towel resting on the table and uttered with a little grumpy voice.

Jhope - Didn't I already inform you?... If we try the 3rd-degree torture, he will die jungkook and you will always be a criminal in your mom's eyes.

I sighed heavily hearing to jhope as I stood from my place while uttering losing my patience.

Jk - If you Can't, then I will find a way out to make him confess the truth.

Announcing that, I began walking towards to accomplish what I just announced but not letting me leave, jhope stopped me with his remarks.

Jhope - Why are you acting stubborn jungkook? Just let y/n confess the whole truth to your mom. When she is already willing then why are making things complicated?

Heeding jhope mentioning her name made my heart crumble in pain as my hands carved into hard fists and while turning back to jhope, I voiced in a serious tone.

Jungkook - Who is y/n? I don't remember anyone named y/n...

After letting out that, I stepped briskly out of the villa to finish off the unfinished work piling up all this time.

I began walking down the stairs that lead me to the exit of the villa but I purposely bound my eyes to the floor to ignore her existence. Though I never scanned the surroundings, I was still well aware that she was waiting for me to pass through the door just so that she can do her oscar winning act that she has been performing past month now.