Real Villain

Jk was still standing firm, pointing the gun at Mr kan as he believed, that his mother was bluffing him to save her brother.

Jk - Stay out of this mom, you have no clue, how your brother has destroyed my life.
Mrs Jeon - No! He did not destroy Anything jungkook! It was me who did it!

Jk furrowed his eyebrows as his hands dropped down while he uttered turning back to Mrs jeon with an annoyed face.

Jk - Stop it, mom! No matter what you say I'm not going to change my mind.

Heeding to jk, Mrs jeon jerked her hands off from the grips of the guard and briskly walked towards Mr Kan as she said shielding him.

Mrs jeon - I'm not lying jungkook! He did this all because I told him to do it! And if you don't believe me, ask him!

Mrs Jeon was pointing at the jute bag which was laying in the corner of the basement and it was covered in blood.
End of Author's pov

Jk pov-
My brain was well aware of the fact that she was trying to save her uncle but the things she was stating were making my thoughts jumble up...... She asked him to do it. And why is she pointing at the body of the car owner?..... Shrugging off the thoughts, I sighed as I spoke.

Jk - Guards take her away!

The guards began approaching her to make her move out of my way but this time she said something that lead me to widen my eyes in shock.

Mrs Jeon - A car earlier was about to thrash off y/n!! This is the driver, right? Ask him! Ask him! He will tell you that I ordered him to kill that bi**h!

Listening to her, my eyes blinked numerous times as I crushed my brows and eyes shifted towards the jute bag...... How does she know it's the car owner? Why did she...... A thousand questions pilled into my brain as my heartbeat accelerated assuming if any of her words are true or if it was another bluff to save her brother?....

Mrs Jeon - The video! It was a setup! ( spoke Snatching me out of my thoughts )

Hearing her words, I wasn't able to react Anything, I was dazed. Sweat dripped from my brows as I gulped finding it hard to understand anything she said......Does she know about the video?.... She knew the truth?.... Then why she addressed me as a monster?...... She hates me, right?...... My chest suffocated, eyes were focused only on one, my mom, while the surroundings turned blurry red-black as she began continuing.

Mrs Jeon - It all began when you first introduced her to me, I asked you if you planned to marry her. And you answered yes... That was the day When I first decided to get that poor bit*h out of your life...... She came from a poor family while her status was as low as that of a beggar, she didn't deserve to be a part of our family I wanted someone like my daughter-in-law who could add a good amount of wealth & status The jeans... So I came up with the plan to kick her out of your life by using her brother.... All that I planned to do was to make her brother a criminal in front of her eyes and eventually blackmail her to get out of her life but everything messed up the moment when I assigned kan to execute the plan....
End of jk pov

Author's pov-
Flashback

The bell rang, and Simon and juna moved out of their classes as their hands rested on each other's shoulders, indicating as if they were purposely walking like that so no one gets to hear anything.

Simon - So you are up for the plan?

Juna nodded as he walked away, giving a thumbs up to Simon while Simon walked towards the man standing near the shady tree.

?? - Here, take this... You know what to do right?
Simon - Yes, Mr Kan.....

Simon was given some dr*g packets and after grabbing those he followed juna who almost exited the main entrance of the school.