Jealous

Authors pov-
You warned him as he was not stopping and you had no place to move. Just a single back step more and you might fall down the stairs.

Y/n - I am warning you, you better leave my hand!
Taehyung - Okay as you say. ( Grinning )

He yanked your hand harshly making you lose balance.

Y/n- AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

You closed your eyes preparing to fall but didn't land on the stairs rather you fell on a hard chest.
You gently opened your eyes, It was RM who saved you from falling at the right time.

Y/n - ohh? You are that....oh oh Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

RM lost his balance and now the two of you are rolling down the stairs. He has strongly wrapped his arms around shielding you from getting hurt.
Two of you landed down and groaned in pain.

RM - AHH
Y/n - AhHh

Noticing There Hyung getting hurt, Taehyung and Jimin panicked and approached You two.

Taehyung - Oh no Hyung. Why did you hurt yourself saving this creature?
Jimin - Stop asking questions and help him.

RM seems to have hurt his arm while trying to shield you earlier. They immediately helped RM to get up and made him sit down the steps.

Taehyung - Did you hurt your arm Hyung? wait let me call Jin Hyung.

Before Taehyung could leave, RM pulled his ears while twisting them.

Taehyung - What are you doing Hyung? Leave me, please. ( Hissing )
RM - What were you doing?! Why Did you deliberately push her?
Taehyung - I didn't do that Hyung, it was Jimin ( Pointing )
Jimin - Hey liar tiger. Stop accusing me! I didn't push her.
RM - STOP BOTH OF YOU! ( Shouted )

You flinched at his shout. His shout echoed in the room. Due to this jin and j-hope showed up.

Jin - Why are you shouting RM?
Jhope - And What's wrong with your hand? ( Worried )

RM - I just fell down the stairs. There's nothing to worry about.

Jin + hope - WHAT?

RM - I said there's nothing to worry about so stop overreacting. ( Calm )
Jin - And why is she on the floor? ( Pointing at you )
RM - Actually-
Jin - Wait....did this girl deliberately push you? ( Angry )
RM - No she didn't.

The chaos was just growing and now he arrived listening to them all bickering with each other.

Jk - What's going on here? ( Cold voice )

Catching a glimpse of him you panicked remembering the last incident, You immediately strived to get up but failed miserably.

RM - Nothing to worry about, just a little chaos because of these 2 kids here. ( Referring to Jimin and Taehyung )
Jimin - I already told you Hyung, it was Taehyung. Don't drag me in this.
Taehyung - Jimin started it.
RM - You There... Open your mouth and speak the truth. ( Pointing at you )

You looked at them, they all were looking at you. You gulped being nervous and spoke.

Y/n - It was ta-
Jk - Don't ask her anything RM Hyung. She is a big fat liar. ( interpreted you )

You clutched on your dress and bit your lower lip controlling your tears from falling after hearing his bitter words.

RM - Let her complete at least.
Jk - Speak up.

Your tears streamed down while you answered them.

Y/n - It was my mistake, sir. I slipped and lost my balance. I'm Sorry for making your friends indulge with a lowly creature like me. ( Said to jk )