Cheater-Chapter 1

Y/N pov's

I was sitting on the couch waiting for Huey to come home. He is taking an awfully long time. What the hell could he possibly be doing. Soon I was seeing the door getting unlocked. He entered the house and I looked at him with anger and frustration in my eyes.

Y/N: Where the hell you been!?

Huey: What the fuck you think I been doing? The usual. Working

Y/N: Don't fucking talk to me like that Huey! You have me sitting there worried. What if I thought you wasn't gonna make it home!

Huey:Well then you need to sit down and stop overreacting.

I sighed to myself, he is always like this. The same nonchalant man like always but he is my husband. And I love him, I walked up to him to take his coat.

Y/N: Here, I'll take your coat for you Hun

Huey: Thanks

Y/N: Your dinner is on the table.

He didn't said anything but nodded his head and went in the diner room to eat his food. I was putting his coat up but then I realized some woman's fragrance smell on his coat. What the fuck...this is not my scent. I didn't even touch him when he walked in. I didn't think so much about it because I didn't want to stress him out. He has been working all day. I went in the diner room with him and sat down across from him.

Y/N: How was work at least?

He was avoiding eye contact with me. I guess he's really tired then he spoke.

Huey: It was Okay, just a lot of meetings and stuff.

Y/N: Oh okay well. Imma go get your stuff prepared so you can shower, when you done.

Huey: Yeah, whatever. Thanks

I gotten up from my seat and pushed my chair in. I went upstairs to go get him prepared for his shower. I don't know what's up with him lately. He been acting strange lately. I feel like he's keeping someone from me. But I didn't want to be the overthinker in this marriage. I grabbed him a towel and all the other stuff he needs when he showers.

Huey: Thanks Y/N I got it from here.

Y/N: Oh, okay I'll be in the bedroom if you need anything

Huey: Okay thanks

Y/N: Mhm

I went in the bedroom and I sat on the bed. Turning on the TV, the same old news about this woman name Charlotte Jenkins (if this your name sorry don't feel offended 😭) she's a very gorgeous woman who does business. She's a white lady with nice straight hair. Wow she must be proud of herself. Huey came inside the bedroom and gotten dress. He's very quiet today, I mean I understand tired from work but not even a little conversation?

Y/N: You good?

Huey: Yeah. Why you keep asking me that

Y/N: No reason just wondering. You know

Huey: Yeah. You're very nosey. Like always

Y/N: What's wrong with that?

Huey: It's annoying

Y/N: Oh...I'm sorry...

Like I give a fuck. I'm your wife I can snoop and be nosey if I want to nigga.

Y/N: Need a massage?

Huey: No Y/N damn

Y/N: Okay well excuse me grumpy ass nigga I'm just trying to be a good wife

Huey: You are. Just be on my dick a lot

Y/N: Okay, you're right maybe I am being too much.

Huey: *sighs* whatever

He laid on his side of the bed and we turned off the lights. I looked at him, I wish we would have sex. We haven't these past 6 months. I want to do a lot with him. Have a beautiful family and go out on dates and all that other lovely dovey shit.

Huey: Good night

Y/N good night

A few hours went pass. We was now asleep or at least he was. I was sleep too but his phone kept blowing up. It is 12:00 in the morning. Why is his phone blowing up right now. I couldn't sleep I wanted to see who could be texting him around this time. I looked at Huey so he doesn't suspect anything. I grabbed his phone and I couldn't see the messages and he has a passcode but I didn't know what it was. I tried my name and his name and everything I could of think of but it wasn't those. He did had a sensor so I tried my best to get his finger print without waking him up. It unlocked yes! I went through his messages and saw a girl name Charlotte.

Oh my god is this the girl from TV? Why she has her number in his phone. I mean unless they doing business. I mean that makes sense too. I went through his messages and saw things I wish I never seen. These messages came from her was very unprofessional.

Charlotte: [Hellooo Hueyy answer mee. When you coming over.]

[Are you with your ugly, annoying ass wife again?]

Ugly? Excuse me, I am a very sexy proud black woman while you over there wearing those tight ass skirts. Your pussy probably be suffocating trying to catch air. I can't believe they been texting tho. So he has been cheating on me. I feel strings of pain in my heart. I didn't know how to feel about this. I felt a tear falling down my face. I couldn't deal with this. I was gonna pack my things in the morning. We have been married for 5 years. This is probably the reason why he been acting strange lately. They probably been talking these last few months. I turned off his phone and placed it back on his side of the nightstand. I laid back down, crying myself to sleep but not trying to be so loud to wake up Huey. This is just ridiculous. I don't understand what made him cheat on me I been nothing but loyal and loveable to him.

I closed my eyes, now falling asleep. I definitely need to get out of here. I'm going to go stay with Jazmine. Me and Huey's friend, she knew Huey longer than I have. But she was always there for me to cheer me up. I'm gonna make sure we sign divorce papers tomorrow. I do not deserve this. One bit

Hello this is a new book of Huey x Reader. I am also working on the In Love With The Mafia Leader book 2. So stay tune for that. But this book just came across my mind. What will happen in the next chapter? Stay tune 😩❤️👍🏾