A Battle For My Love-Chapter 35

The next day I was already in my office working on my computer. Soon Willow came in my office in a angry way. Damn who pissed in her cereal.

Willow: Y/N

Y/N: Willow

After she shut the door she sat in one of the seats.

Y/N: How can I help you?

Willow: Stay away from my man

Y/N: Your man?

Willow: My man

Y/N: Interesting. Well how become his last name is entitled as my last name now all of a sudden?

Willow: Listen bitch. I heard y'all on break right now so I'm not too late.

Y/N: Yes we on break not divorced tho hunny learn your strategies.

Willow: Well. I can make him fall back in love with me so watch your back.

Y/N: oh yeah?

Willow: Yeah.

Y/N: Interesting. Well maybe you could of had him if you had a little honesty in you.

Willow: ....

Y/N: I mean it's not my business. But you in mines. So I suggest if you don't want me to investigate you and all that crazy shit I suggest you mind the business that pay you bitch.

Willow: You fucking b-

Soon Huey came in my office and me and Willow looked at him while smiling not tryin to look suspicious. He just looked at us with an raised eyebrow.

Huey: What's going on here.

Y/N: Nothing just discussing your schedule.

Willow: Yep gotta know since I'm your second assistant. Kinda hehe

Huey: But. You have my schedules on your own computer Will.

Willow: Well yeah but she wanted to help me to make sure I know what I'm doing and got it all.

Huey: .....Ooooooook? Anyways Y/N can I see you in my office in 5 minutes.

Y/N: Sure thing boss

Huey: Boss?

Y/N: Mhm

Huey: Right?

Huey gotten even more confused and left my office. Damn nigga you could at least close the door. Me and Willow just stare at each other with death glares. I gotten up out my seat walking pass her while smirking.

Y/N: Gotta go see what my hubby. Oops I mean Boss wants. Ciao

Willow: Ugh...

I walked out like a boss. So now I know she trying her hardest to get back with him. I wonder what he wanted tho. I really starting to hate this bitch. She 10x worse than Charlotte. Even tho Charlotte was a bitch here and there but Willow is like one everyday all day. I went inside his office. Before I knew it I was pin against his door. I swear I felt my face heating up and my stomach feeling butterflies.

Y/N: Sir..what you doing?

Huey: Nothing just wanted to see you. But needed to talk to you. So tell me

He started moving his hands up my skirt. Oh my god sir we is on break what in the hell is you doing!?

Y/N: Tell you what. That's a lot of movement you doing there.

He flipped me over now my face was against the door. Ow! A little aggressive huh bebe!? I have no idea what he doing but I felt his hand touching my butt and he slap it. And then he moved his hand to my sensitive spot.

Y/N: OW. H-Huey I have no idea you're talking about.

Huey: What was you and Willow talking about.

Y/N: Nothing important just about the schedule.

He placed his lips on my neck, kissing and sucking on it and he started moving his fingers inside me. I started breathing heavily and I grab on his hair.

Huey: Do you think I'm stupid?

Y/N: I mean you is mostly.

He went aggressively and I moaned. Feeling my walls closing on his fingers. I gasped for air. Damn this man just know how to touch me right. But I mean he do be stupid or maybe not stupid but be doing some stupid ass shit.

Y/N: Hueyyy

Huey: I won't stop until you tell me what you and Willow was discussing about. Because I damn sure know it wasn't about the schedule. Plus you and her in the same room is a lot of errors.

Y/N: But- MMM!

He started moving faster and I keep moaning. Fine I'll tell you shit! He is an asshole for seducing me just to get this information.

Y/N: I'll tell you I'll tell you. Just stop touching me.

Huey: Nah, I want to touch you while you explaining it to me.

He continued moving and I felt my legs getting weak. Just enter me already at this point shit.

Y/N: She was telling me to stay away from you and stuff.

Huey: And you said?

Y/N: That you was my husband not hers?

Huey: Interesting.

Y/N: What you mean interesting!? You is my husband and if you think I'm gonna let an stuck up bitch walk over me think again baby!

He chuckled and lift me up. Carrying me to his desk. He placed me on the desk, lifting my skirt all the way up and taking my underwear. Not even 5 minutes later I was moaning his name while he was pounding inside me. If felt so good, haven't been touched like this for a minute now. I wonder what made him so turned on. I climaxed a few times it just felt so good. We been at it for at least 30 minutes. Once we was gone I gotten dress and he zipped back up his pants.

Huey: Better?

Y/N: Very. But what made you so turned on?

Huey: I was thinking about you a lot. Plus I felt bad and I know you been sad a lot so I wanted to satisfy you.

Y/N: Oh. Well thank you

I kissed him and he kissed back. I don't know why but this feels nice. Willow could neva.

(Before ending this chapter here a small Willow pov.)

Willow's pov

Ughhh what's taking her so long with MY man. I mean he technically not mines but I just don't understand why he don't want me. I know I fucked up in the past but I deserve him Y/N does not. She been gone for like 10-15 minutes now. I got up from my seat to go see what she was up to work my man. Before I opened his office door I started hearing moans and groans. I placed my ear against the door.

Y/N: Uh Uh! Ahhhh Huey slowww d-down

Oh hell NO. Is she getting laid by my man! This is fucking madness. I should just bust in there and expose them. But Huey wouldn't give 2 fucks and kept going. I don't think I ever did it with him before but if something was ever to happen that he enjoys he would kept going and wouldn't care about the embarrassment around him. I already find that impressing of him and I love it. But to hear this bitch getting wild fucked by my man is just ridiculous! I bet they are sweating and she has her fingers digging in his skin. UGH that should be me. I gotta do something to get rid of her. But what?

Okay that's that 😩 because this chapter can't not end successfully but anyways what's going to happen in the next chapter folks? Find out on the next dragon ball 🤣❤️👍🏾