A New Chick?-Chapter 30

(I'm not gonna spoil but you'll find out who this girl is. It's not Y/N tho 🤣 enjoy)

A day later I was now up for work getting ready. Damn that motherfuckin plan went out perfectly. Now Huey and Charlotte signed the divorce papers and now she moving out of our house in maybe 2 days. Since she has so much shit to pack. I think imma wear my hair straight today. But me and Huey is just taking things slow right now. Even tho we still married I wanted to make sure I'm doing the right thing. I did everything I was supposed to do and headed to work when I was finished.

Mia: Heyy Y/N

Y/N: Hey y'all.

Jordan: oo the straight hair I'm loving it

Mia: Same! You look so gorgeous.

Jordan: No not gorgeous. Fabulous

Y/N: Awww thank you.

Mia: Huey or should I say. Your hubbyyyy wants to see you

Y/N: You're funny and okay

I wonder what he needs me for at this time. I got up from my seat and started walking to his office. I opened the door and he was sitting at his desk like always working. He looked up from his papers to my eyes and smirked. He gotten up from his seat and kissed my lips before I could even kiss back he pushed away and looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

Y/N: What's wrong? My breathe stink?

Huey: No, what the fuck did you do to your hair?

Y/N: Boyyyy I flatten it out.

Huey: Why. I liked how you wore it naturally.

Y/N: Well, my hair and my head told me bitch you need to try different styles.

Huey: Well, you look.

Y/N: Beautiful? I know

Huey: No.

Y/N: Oh well excuse you.

Huey: I just like your natural hair more oh I'm sorry for having my own opinion.

Y/N: Well your opinion sucks. Ass

Huey: Well, I'm just saying. Yes you look pretty but with flat hair. No

Y/N: Well, what the fuck you be rocking with?

Huey: A curly big ass afro

Y/N: Yeah. Every damn day. And yo motherfuckin ass don't get tired of it

Huey: Not at all.

Y/N: Yeah okay Huey go fuck yourself.

Huey: Mhm

Soon a girl walked in like she was the boss or something. Me and Huey looked at her with an raised eyebrow. Oh hell no is that Willow!?

Willow: Hiiiii Huey

Huey: Willow what you doing here?

Willow: I just came to see you. You know I just happened to pass back and uhm yeah.

Huey: Well I guess hello?

She came up to him and hugged him tight. Oh hell no I pushed her off of him we not finna do this shit again. Trust me girl you don't want to be the new bitch I have to deal with.

Willow: Uh excuse you.

Y/N: Excusee you. What you don't is too much Pillow.

Willow: Uh it's Willow and who the hell is you.

Y/N: Someone that you do not want beef with so I suggest you kick rocks.

Willow: Uhm...Huey you gonna let her speak to me like this.

Huey didn't said anything but shrugged. Girl he is not your man and he is not your lover get the steppin. Who she thinks she is coming in here like she owns someone. I have no idea who she is like that but I hope you is not trying to win his heart back because you have another thing coming.

Willow: Well, anyways. Huey I was just wondering if you know. If you maybe wanna go get something to eat.

Huey: Uhm, I'm kinda working right now so.

Willow: Ughhh Huey you always working and working. When you just gonna spend time and live a little.

Okay well I do agree with that Huey is very. Antisocial and overworked to much but still doesn't give her the rights to act like she his or something.

Huey: Well Yeah it's just a daily routine.

Willow: Well...

She then came up to him touching his arm with her nasty infecting disgusting sticky ass fingers. Huey just backed up a little I guess he was feeling uncomfortable. I mean I don't blame him a ex from middle school just coming out of nowhere touching up on me I would of been uncomfortable as fuck.

Huey: Please, don't touch me

Willow: Oh come on just a drink. You acting like you are married or something

Y/N: He is Hun. Log out and log in to try again later.

Willow: Oh... what a shame well it's never too late.

Y/N: Who you think you is.

Willow: Well I'm guessing you his wife

Y/N: Damn right. First and last

Willow: Yeah we'll see about that

Huey: Can y'all calm the hell down. Willow I don't know what you doing here. I did said we could be friends but that doesn't mean show out of nowhere and try to cause a scene.

Willow: *sighs* Well I'm sorry boo I just-

Y/N: Boo!? Oh so y'all have something going on huh?

Huey: No, we do not and she knows that. Can y'all please stop. I have too much on my hands to be dealing with y'all petty asses.

Willow: Fine, but I want to go out tomorrow night for a drink.

Huey: Fine, I'll see how my schedule is.

Willow: Mm....okay call me later.

Willow wave seductively and left the office. What the fuck is this. Another bitch!? Why I have to deal with some fuck shit like this. I look at Huey with my folder arms.

Huey: Don't look at me like that. You know I'm not gonna call her later.

Y/N: Should of never gave the whore your phone never anyways.

Huey: I just wanted to be kind okay damn

Y/N: Well you can't be kind to everyone. And you and these other women I just don't know anymore Huey.

Huey walked to me pulling me into his arms and he placed his lips on mines and I kissed back of course. Soon he broke the kiss after a couple seconds.

Huey: Listen to me. I'll make sure to come see you after we have a drink and shit. Im not gonna get drunk or anything because I don't want anything to happen that would make me unloyal.

Y/N: Yeah sure mhm

Huey then clapped my cheeks (the face cheeks 🤣) with his hands. His hands is so warm. I swear his eyes and voice is just so beautiful.

Huey: I promise.

Y/N: Fine, Fine I believe you. Just..I don't know make sure you do come visit me

Huey: Of course. why wouldn't I?

We kissed again, HA I'm not gonna let it go that easily. I'm definitely going to spy on his ass and miss too good shoes. I'mma have Mia and Jordan to help me. But I also want to make sure I'm home before he comes to my place. I thought Charlotte was a bitch and she is but Willow 2x worse. I broke the kisses and smiled at him. Making sure to know he don't suspect anything. Because I'm crazy but not that crazy it just me and my trust issues. But I do trust him just not bitch 2.0.

🤔 Oo things gotten interesting to me. How y'all think that little event going to go in the next chapter and the spying? Will they get caught? Will they end successfully? Maybe, maybe not? Find out in the next chapter 🥰❤️