Lost Of Words-Chapter 20

I was now at work doing like I always do everyday, until Charlotte walked in my room. I wonder what she needs.

Charlotte: So I heard you wanted to be around me all day. For what

Y/N: Not wanted I was told to. Why does it matter? Hiding something

Charlotte: No I'm not hiding anything at all for your information. But be ready around 2:00

Y/N: Yeah yeah I know I got the schedule.

Charlotte: Good because if you didn't you would have to be on your own.

Y/N: Or I could just stay here because I'm not gonna be going back to back just to look for u when I can do other things with my time.

Charlotte: You have a lot of mouth!

Y/N: I have the rights to speak what's on my mind.

I chuckled and got up going to my husband's office. I walked in without knocking because why I need to knock. I placed his favorite coffee on the table.

Y/N: Morning

Huey: Morning Love

I kissed his cheek and then sat down in a chair looking at him. He placed his pen down from writing something and then looked at me.

Huey: What's wrong?

Y/N: You told me I needed to watch her for the day at her photoshoot

Huey: No I didn't, you wanted to.

Y/N: Right, but you knew you wanted me to anyways.

Huey: Sure, guess you have a point. But even if I didn't, what made you wanted to be around her? You hate her, like with a passion

Y/N: Oh nothing...just making new friends. Right?

He looked at me like I was crazy and then began laughing. What's so funny Afro dude? I swear sometimes he be sexy sometimes he be an asshole. A major asshole.

Huey: You and Charlotte as friends? Oh wow! That's like at the top of my list.

Y/N: And why the fuck would you say that?

Huey: Because you and Charlotte never get along. Don't matter what is going on don't matter if someone tells y'all to get along. Because y'all won't.

Y/N: Okay well I've changed

Huey: Yeah right. In my dreams

Y/N: You know what you're right. I don't want to be friends with her

Huey: Figured. So what you actually gonna do

Y/N: To see what she actually be doing all day. While you're here working your ass off. Didn't you ever wanted to know what she be doing!?

Huey: No, because I do not care.

Y/N: Okay what if she's cheating on you?

Huey: So? I'm already cheating. Plus that would be lovely. Then I can get proof then her father will think she's not the one for me. They only go by what's best for her daughter. They only chose me because of how rich I am. But they are some threats to

Y/N: Well what if I get proof?

Huey: Anddd why would you do that?

Y/N: Because- because. You're my husband and no woman wants a man who is just going to share themselves around to other women while in a whole marriage!

Huey: I didn't share me around okay? It wasn't optional.

Y/N: Yeah well maybe I want you to myself maybe not.

Huey: Maybe? You do want me to yourself, it's clearly obvious. Can't miss it.

Y/N: Well at the end of the day. You're my husband not hers. Who is actually wanna be married to me.

Huey: *chuckling* you get jealous very easily. Did you know that?

Y/N: Of course but I wouldn't be acting like this if you wasn't treating me like shit now would I?

Charlotte: Y/N!? Are you ready!!!!

Why the fuck is she yelling. I swear this bitch is an embarrassment and annoying. I can't imagine anyone being married to her. Unless someone likes annoyance from their woman. I mean I'm annoying myself but I ain't yelling like I can yell across the country. I gave Huey another kiss and walked out of his office going to Charlotte in annoyance.

Charlotte: Are you ready to go?

Y/N: I thought you said it wasn't until 2:00

Charlotte: Yeahhh well change of plans. I want to get there early.

Y/N: Oh my god

Charlotte: Is that s problem?

Y/N: Nope *rolling eyes* not at all. Lead the way.

We headed out of the building, got in a car and headed to the park. I'm guessing this is where she taking her photoshoot at. Once we arrived. We headed out of the car and walked to her spot. I'm guessing that's her director.

Charlotte: Hiiii Kevin

Kevin: Hello hello hello beautiful

I mean he a good looking man but uhm that hug they did was a little unprofessional for a "married" woman. I was thinking to myself what if she's having an affair with him. I can't jump to conclusions yet because I'm really not sure. But it's a 40% possibility.

Kevin: And Who is this fine sexy chocolate.

Charlotte: Uhm.......that's my husband's assistant. Y/N L/N

Uhm excuse you girl. Nobody told you to give out my whole government name. And my name is Y/N Freeman the fuck you talking about. But of course she doesn't know that. The bitch slow why can't she see that Huey is not satisfied with her. Specially he giving you 5 minutes EVERY night. Of course she's doing something that is not exciting.

Kevin: Ohhh, well I'm Kevin her director. Nice to meet you

Y/N: Nice to meet you too.

(Kevin)

Charlotte: Okayyyy we should start with the photoshoot right?

Kevin: Ah, yes we should. But we need to change your outfit

Charlotte: Okayyyy!

Y/N: Oh go ahead. I'll wait here

Kevin: Okay.

They headed off to go change. Or at least Charlotte is going to go change. I just decided to sit down at a bench and take out my phone to check up on Huey and view on Instagram to see what's the drama for today. Ya girl love drama it's so addicting and entertaining. It been like almost a hour and they still haven't been back. I went to go check on them because they was taking awfully a long time to put some clothes on. When I reached the bathroom I opened the stall and I couldn't believe my eyes.

Oop 😏 what do you think Y/N saw? Comment what you think if you want. But what did she saw? Could this make a huge impact? Find out in the next chapter 😩❤️