Move On Willow- Chapter 34

A couple days later it was my off day. The week went fast. Me and Huey haven't spoken to each other. The only time we spoke was when he needed me for something. Because at the end of the day I'm his assistant. I was just on my couch chilling. I been thinking about him lately and it haven't even been that long I just wish we could go back to our normal lives where there was no drama. Soon my door bell rung and I checked to see who it was. I looked through my peephole to see but it was blurry. Oh my god fucking peephole. I decided to sound like a man.

Y/N: Who is it!?

Huey: The fuck?

Oh shit, I opened the door and looked at him and he looked at me while scowling.

Huey: what the hell was that? Who was that?

Y/N: Nobody come in

Huey: Yeah well I heard a man.

Y/N: That was me

He looked at me with an raised eyebrow in confusion and then started chuckling.

Y/N: What's funny?

Huey: You're a man?

Y/N: NO! It just for protection damn. Anyways what you want

Huey: Just checking on you. Yes I know we on break apparently but you still my wife I had to check up on you.

Y/N: Oh..I thought you had work

Huey: I do. I'm just on break right now.

Y/N: Oh....ok

Huey: You look like you have something you have to say.

Y/N: ....I just. What is Willow to you?

Huey: An ex and friend

Y/N: You know she wants you right

Huey: I'm aware

Y/N: So...I don't know it just bothering me

Huey: I understand. But you are the only person I want and nothing will change that. We have made some mistakes.

Y/N: No nigga you made some mistakes.

Huey: Yeah well. You caused them

Y/N: What bitch?

Huey: Nothing. Chill I was playing.

Y/N: Anyways you taking up my off day you can go now I'm fine.

Huey: what was you planning on doing today it couldn't be much.

Y/N: Well Riley was coming over and you distracting me right now

He started to scowl I find it funny. Riley not really como over I just want to play with his feelings a little bit.

Huey: Fuck he coming over here for?

Y/N: No reason.

Huey: You play too much.

Y/N: Anyways don't you need to be heading back to work.

Huey: Yeah yeah yeah I'm going

He kissed my cheek and I just blushed.

Huey's pov

I collected my things and headed out the door. She really triggered me with that one but I should of knew Riley wasn't gonna be over here he in a different state right now dealing with basketball stuff. I headed back to work and walked in my office. I saw Willow in my seat at my desk. With lingerie on. The hell she got on

Willow: Hello Huey

Huey: Hi and what is this.

Willow: Oh come on just a little bit of appreciation.

Huey: This is not appreciation this is thirsty hoes apperception. Get back to work

Willow: Huey I am trying to do something for you!

Huey: Well I don't want it. I have someone already and I don't want anyone else or some stuck up sluts in Victoria Secrets underwear.

Willow: Ouch that hurt me

Huey: That sucks. Let it hurt more. Get out my office Willow. We made an agreement to only be friends now all of a sudden you miss me.

Willow: I regretted it okay!?

Huey: And? What you want me to do about it?

She sighed and gotten up from my desk putting her coat back on in disappointment. I don't give 2 fucks if she's mad. We had our chance it didn't work out move on.

Willow: Why you so nonchalant all of a sudden.

Huey: Maybe because, my heart was broken and now it been relieved. By someone that told me you can't be nice to every woman.

Willow: WHAT DOES SHE HAS THAT I DON'T!

Huey: HONESTY

Willow: ...Wow so that's how you feel.

Huey: Yeah that's how I fucking feel. You didn't give 2 fucks when you was seeing other niggas now did you? Then you gonna have the audacity to break up with me when I should of been the one breaking up with your hoe ass.

Willow: Huey I'm sorry damn what the hell you don't understand! I was young and now I'm a grown independent woman!

Huey: Yeah? Well stay independent.

Willow: Huey.

Huey: You don't remember the shit you did too me to just get over and say yeah sure I'll fuck you on my desk!?

She sighed and sat down on one of the seats in front of my desk and tears was falling down her faced. I just sighed in annoyance. Here she go again.

Willow: Huey. The past is the past.

Huey: And the future is the future. I just don't want my future with you. I don't want to get with you. I don't want to have my kids with you. I don't want you as my girlfriend/wife or side chick for that matter.

Willow: I just don't understand....you was seeing someone else too!

Huey: But did I cheat?

Willow: ......I-

Huey: No no no, answer. Did I cheat? Did I gave my virginity to her at that time? Did I fuck them in the janitors closet!? Huh!

Willow: ....No Huey

Huey: Exactly. So don't give me those bullshit tears and expect me to forget about the past. Because the past told me what type of person to not be with. You shown your true colors Will

Willow: HUEY I'M STILL IN LOVE WITH YOU.

Huey: Well, all I can say is. Move on. And I wish you the best luck that you'll find someone new.

Willow: ......Can we still be friends?

Huey: We can be friends. I already discussed that with you at the hotel.

Willow: Okay....

She stand up and looked at me one more time.

Willow: See you tomorrow at work.

I nodded my head and she walked out of my office. I don't feel bad for one thing I just said. Everything I said was true and it was wrong to just expose her like that but I only have eyes for one woman and one woman only and I want us to work again because I just can't let her go.

Sorry for late post. I'm making more today tho 🤭 anyways that was something. 🤪 Y/N is going back to work tomorrow find out on how it will go in the next chapter ❤️