Almost Was Caught-Chapter 17

I was back at home on the FaceTime with my friends. Telling them what happened.

Y/N: Yeah uhm we did it

Jordan: Damnn. Did y'all get caught?

Y/N: Of course not. Almost tho

Mia: Oooo! How it happened?

Y/N: Well it happened yesterday at night but I don't even know how it happened.

Mia: Was it good

Y/N: Of course it was. I figure but it felt good than ever.

Jordan: I think it's because you haven't had sex in a while and men grow

Y/N: Yeah that too.

I was making a breakfast parfait for me to eat. I can't believe we almost got caught. I can't believe we had sex I mean it was good but I made it clear that I wasn't supposed to catch feelings for him. I remember everything he told me yesterday. So all of that is just business to him. I wonder if he knows that Charlotte been cheating on him. I mean yeah he's wrong to but she started it. More than once to, I remember the night we shared last night and I felt myself wanting more.

Jordan: Y/NNN

Y/N: Yeah, Yeah I'm here

Mia: Something or should I say, "someone~" is on your mind.

Y/N: Okay hold on. It's not like that. At all okay it was just sex

Jordan: It was totally more than just sex. It was love

Y/N: Whatever. I swear y'all are assholes.

Mia: Everyone an asshole to you. But anyways, how did you escape for her to not catch you?

Y/N: I went out the backdoor. She almost caught me but Huey stuffed me in a closet.

Mia: He almost filled you up with his cum too

Y/N: Mia. Shut the hell up. It wasn't all that

Jordan: Yes it was. You can't fool us. So now what?

Y/N: What you mean?

Mia: Ain't it gonna be awkward when you go back to work?

Y/N: I mean, I hope not. We had sex multiple times during our marriage. But it's like we haven't for a year and then we did last night.

Jordan: I mean yeah but you basically had sex with your own boss.

Y/N: Well yeah. I'm sure everything will be fine. I hope.

Mia: Wait so you didn't tell him about Charlotte?

Y/N: I don't think so. But he needs to know if he doesn't.

Jordan: So now what?

Y/N: Well we all have work tomorrow. So imma just act like nothing happened.

Mia: Girl that's it!?

Y/N: Yeah, it's gonna be awkward as fuck to

Mia: What's that on your neck.

Y/N: what?....oh it's a hickey. I'm guessing he put that there last night

Mia: Ooo he suck toes to!?

Jordan: Mia- BYE I gotta go y'all too ghetto for me

Y/N: I didn't said that she did!

Mia: Ahaaaaaa y'all funny as hell

Y/N: Bye MIA! I gotta go I need to do something.

I said bye to them and hanged up the phone. Mia is on some shit, but anyways my phone was blowing up and it was a couple text messages from Huey. I checked them to see what he needed. Aw he just checking up on me. As an husband should. He still shitty tho aha. I texted him back and got up to go get something to eat. I didn't feel like cooking tonight. I grab my car keys and got in my car then started driving. Hmmm what should I eat. Soon Huey called and I answered from the car cause it was connected.

Y/N: Hello?

Huey: Chipotle

Y/N: Who is that?

Huey: It's not a person it's a restaurant. That's what you should eat tonight

Y/N: How the hell you know I was going to go get food.

Huey: I don't know I was just giving you a dinner suggestion.

Y/N: Whatever. Why they came across your mind.

Huey: Because you love chipotle.

Y/N: Yeah, homemade.

Huey: Want me to cook for you.

Y/N: Huey go somewhere. Where your wife

Huey: On the phone with me

Y/N: Bye! Your other one

Huey: I think painting her toes. Can you bring me back some food

Y/N: Why? Didn't see feed you and what's that noise in the background?

Huey: I'm looking through some paper files and plus her cooking is horrible and I didn't eat it.

Y/N: Ahaaa nope.

Huey: Please. I did your favorite position with you last night. At least give me something in return.

Y/N: That doesn't mean shit. Plus why you can't do it?

Huey: Because she's at home and imma eat it in my office so she won't smell it once I open it.

Y/N: Oh my goddd fine what you want

Huey: What I always get. You know how I like it

Y/N: No I forgot

Huey: That's a damn shame to forget what your husband enjoys.

Y/N: Fuck you

Huey: We already did. Already ready for round 2?

Y/N: Boy- get off my line. And for your information I can last more than one round.

Huey: You can't handle a couple back shots!

Y/N: Huey- get off my phone or I ain't bringing you shit but a tortilla.

Huey: Okay damn

I hanged up the phone and went to chipotle. I stand in line, thank you lord it was short because I didn't have the energy for a long as line. Once I ordered I waited until it was done. When it was done I paid and left with it. I started driving to "Our" house basically and knocked on his door. He opened it and grabbed his food.

Huey: Thanks Baby

He kissed me and I kissed back and pinch him. We was whispering because we didn't want Charlotte to hear us. Well at least he told me to I don't give a fuck if Charlotte hear us. But I whispered anyways

Huey: Ow- the fuck was that for

Y/N: For pissing me off, and being a asshole

Huey: You is so petty I swear.

Y/N: Well you is to. You could've just eaten her food.

Huey: You want me to pay you back

Y/N: Yes

Huey: With your next paycheck. Thank you goodbye

Y/N: Bitch

Huey: I'm playing. Give me some sugar

He hold my chin up and we kissed again and again. I don't know why but it feels good to be around him but I'm still not gonna forgive him fully until this bitch gets out my house. Then I broke the kiss

Huey: Why you did that

Y/N: No because you was trying slide in me with that tongue of yours.

Huey: Gurl, anyways drive home safely and I'll see you tomorrow at work. By the way Charlotte gonna be there

Y/N: oh my fucking god, okay bye

Huey: Bye Love

I left his house, went back home, ate and got ready for bed. I was now in bed under my covers wishing Huey was next to me because I wanted to feel his warmth. I can't believe Charlotte gonna be there AGAIN obviously the bitch has nothing to do with her life. Nothing at all, I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

Sorry for late post again I know people who reads this story was waiting. It's okay I gotcha guys just give me some time 😌 but anyways, what will happen in the next chapter find out 🥰❤️.