Decisions-Chapter 29

Once we entered the house godly it was huge. Sometimes I ask myself what is up with people buying these big ass houses it's only 2 of them. But shit I mean not my business it just interesting. Soon Charlotte spoke

Charlotte: MOMM, DADD!?

Oh my god girl shut up, hurting my damn ears. Soon her parents came down the stairs with their arms wide opened. They walked faster seeing Charlotte and hugged her. Damn that hug look tight as hell.

Riley: Hmph white people.

Huey smacked Riley's head twice. I giggled I swear they are something else but I guess that just their brother bond.

Riley: Ack! Fuck u nigga

Soon they look our way and gave us a wave.

Charlotte: Mom, Dad these are my uhm well friends. And of course you know my husband.

Ms Jenkins: Of course. Nice to see you all again. And whose the handsome young fineeee man right here?

Riley: Nuh Uh Ms Pedophile Jenkins keep yo old ass over there.

Mr Jenkins: Excuse me Mary?

Charlotte: Oh this is Riley

Riley: Ye ye yo know what I'm saying. My name is Riley. But niggas from the streets call me Reezy. Aka Riley Escobar, aka horse choker, aka Robby rich.

Huey smacked Riley's head again and Charlotte and her parents started laughing and so was I.

Riley: ACK! You gon stop putting yo hands on me nigga.

Mr Jenkins: Huey

Huey nodded his head. I'm guessing it was a greeting.

Ms Jenkins: So what brings you guys here so far.

Charlotte, Huey and Y/N: We need to speak to y'all.

Riley: Damn I wish y'all would've told me y'all was gonna say that so we could of said it together.

Mr Jenkins: Oh ok. Come come.

Ms Jenkins: Riley you can go speak to my son he is outside playing basketball he may need company.

Riley: Oh Aight.

Once Riley left we was now about to began taking. Now it's time to put everything on the table.

Huey: Go ahead Charlotte.

Charlotte: Okay so mom...and dad. I uhm I think it's time now that I'm grown up I should make my own decisions.

Ms Jenkins: Well hunny you are I mean you wanted to become a model and now you are.

Charlotte: No I mean like when it coming to my love life.

Mr Jenkins: Well aren't you happy with Huey?

Charlotte: Yes, I love Huey with all my heart but I just. I don't want to be with someone who's all rich and stuff. I want to fall in love with someone I'll get to meet instead of being forced.

Her parents looked at her in surprise. I wonder what they are thinking.

Mr Jenkins: Well, the business-

Charlotte: I get it dad! I get this whole business thing. But y'all been controlling my life since I was little and I'm just. I'm just so sick of it. What can I at least enjoy is be who I wanna be with. I don't want to be with someone who doesn't feel the same way.

Ms Jenkins: I understand

Mr Jenkins: This is ridiculous. This can mess up my deal.

Huey: Sir, I understand what you are saying. But you could've messed up my marriage.

Charlotte: What...?

Huey: Yes me and Y/N are still married. And yes I been having affairs with her.

They looked at us with no words coming out of their mouths.

Mr Jenkins: WHAT!?

Y/N: Sorry to interrupt but before you act all mad and shit. He not the only one who been unloyal.

Charlotte: ....Yeah uhm I cheated on him first with my director

Mr Jenkins: HA like I would believe such a thing. Are you getting paid to say this dear?

Charlotte: No dad I'm not

I took out the pictures from the folder and gave them to him.

Y/N: Here are the proof. Whether you believe it or not. But I'm not letting my husband go neither our marriage. You can't force two strangers to fall in love.

Mr Jenkins: ....*sighs* well I guess you have a point there.

Charlotte: ....Why you didn't tell me this!

Huey: Well, it was none of your business.

Charlotte: Okay but I'm your wife!

Huey: She's my first. This marriage is a mistake Mr. Jenkins. I have no feelings for your daughter.

Mr Jenkins: Well then. I suppose this marriage is not going to work out. So Charlotte what do you want to do?

Charlotte: Well, I want to leave this marriage and fall in love the right way with the right person I want to be with.

Ms Jenkins: Oh how lovely. Our young one is all grown up.

Charlotte smiled and her father sighed and opened his arms. I'm guessing he asking a hug from his daughter. Charlotte hugged him and he smiled.

Charlotte: Aww. Thank you for understanding Dad

Mr Jenkins: You're welcome. We are terribly sorry for controlling your life. And we shouldn't have

Ms Jenkins: I agree. Well, we'll get the divorce papers and send them to y'all in mail

Huey: Thank you

Charlotte: Okay

Soon Riley came inside pissed as fuck and I started laughing cause I know exactly why.

Riley: Are y'all getting divorced or not!? Shit

Charlotte: Yes we are Riley

Riley: We can all this damn way to confront and some damn papers.

Y/N: Rileyyyy. It's not that deep

Riley: It is deep. Came all this damn way. It was too hot and shit for this fuckery fuck fuck shit shit.

Huey: Riley, shut ya dumbass up

Riley: Well, come on nigga I'm hungry. I want some chicken wings, with steak on the side and some fries with some lobster.

Huey: Fat ass

Riley: You just a gay ass, hater ass, nigga.

Huey: Anyways. Come on so we can go home. Charlotte are you staying here or?

Charlotte: Oh I'm coming

Y/N: Fuck

Charlotte: What's wrong?

Y/N: Oh nothing..I just. My edges dry.

Riley: You a damn LIE

Y/N: Anyways y'all ready to go?

Huey: Yes. Come on

He headed back to the car after we said our goodbyes to her parents. Man I wanted the bitch to stay here. Oh well at least they getting divorced. Plus I can finally have Huey to myself and that Charlotte would be out of the pictureeeee. But yuh, finally this shit almost over. I should had never forgave Huey sorry ass in the first place. I wanted him to beg for it.

Okay well that's that. This book is almost over by the way. And please do not hate me for it 🤣 there always more stories coming that would be similar to this or movies. Also I can always make stories that is boondocks that maybe some of y'all want to see. But again this book is almost over just because I want to make more books but I also have some books that needs to be completed also. But anyways what's going to happen in the next chapter find out. Bringing back the drama 😏❤️