Caught Red Handed-Chapter 39

The next morning I woke up in Huey's bed. He wanted me to sleep with him. I was gonna move back in with him anyways. He was still sleep. We both was off of work today. His phone was blowing up. Damn who could be texting my man this early in the morning. I swear he always having these hoes in his phone. I smack his head and he groaned.

Huey: HMMM!

Y/N: Wake up and unlock this bitch

Huey: You already know my password leave me the fuck alone woman.

I smack his head again because like who the fuck he thinks he talking to like that.

Huey: Hmmm!??

Y/N: What's the password

Huey: How it always been. It been your name

Y/N: No it's not because I tried years ago when I found out you cheated on me and had to use your finger print for the sensor.

Huey: It was always your name your dumbass didn't use the . At the end.

Y/N: Why you have a period at the end of my name anyways.

Huey: Are you slow? You already know the answer to that. If I just put your name it gonna be easy to get in my phone.

Y/N: It should have been easy for me to get in then.

Huey: Yeah well I don't want it to be easy for people in public to get in my business. You so fucking slow.

Y/N: Boy bye! You the only nigga keeping secrets around here!

Huey: I don't have any secrets you just slow and never used the . at the end of your name. Now let me go back to sleep.

Y/N: Whatever asshole.

I unlocked his phone and it was messages from Willow. I knew it I shouldn't even be surprised because obviously she don't ever learn her lesson.

Y/N: Why she texting you.

Huey: She my second assistant and a friend of mines is having her phone number not allowed?

Y/N: Why she keeps telling you that she misses you.

Huey: I don't fucking know she probably missing our moments we used to had in the past obviously. Because I didn't do anything with her but took her out to eat at some restaurant I think 2 weeks ago.

Y/N: Yeah I knew that.

Huey: How you know about that?

Y/N: You told me

Huey: But how you knew it was the restaurant?

Y/N: You just told me!

Huey: Yeah but you said you knew like you know everything. Like you was spying on me or something

I decided to not say anything. Huey was not facing me but a second later he sat up and looked my way with his head tilted with an raised eyebrow.

Huey: Baby

Y/N: Hm?

Huey: What you been doing the whole time I was with Willow that day?

Shit

Y/N: Oh I uhm was watching Netflix with Jordan and Mia yeah.

Huey: Can I see my phone I need to see something. What movie did y'all see.

Ohhh shit. Me and Huey do share the same Netflix account just has our own. I'm trying to think what's all the movies that is on my list.

Y/N: Oh uhmmm it was some type of scary movie. Can't remember the name.

Huey: Really?

Y/N: Yeah. Ain't that some shit.

Huey: So how you knew what place I went to with her?

Y/N: You told me.

Huey: No I didn't. I said I was going out with her that night. I didn't tell you the place. Ever

Y/N: ....well it wasn't hard to realize.

Huey: You was spying on me wasn't you. Plus when I got there Jordan and Mia wasn't there. Which means you must've snuck in from the back while I was at the door and changed your clothes which was the reason why you was out of breath because you knew I was outside.

....How the fuck- there is just no way in hell he found that out just like that. Damn he smart as hell I don't even know why I'm surprised. He should've been a lawyer. Maybe a detective the hell.

Huey: So tell me. You don't have trust in me.

Y/N: Okay first of all. I do trust you I just didn't trust that bitch. So there a difference.

Huey: Let me guess. Mia was the waitress?

Y/N: How you know?

Huey: She looked familiar

Y/N: Okay it could of had been a random Asian you just didn't know.

Huey: No because Mia always had an piercing on her right side of the nose.

Y/N: Whatever. Fuck you Huey and your smart ass brain. Fine you caught me I did spy on you because I was-

Huey: Curious? Jealous? Nosey? Worried?

He says each word while getting closer to my face and he placed his lips on mines. U kissed back and then broke the kiss while placing my paw on his chest.

Y/N: I hate you. So much

Huey: I love you too

Y/N: I want her out your life. Out our life

Huey: Okay. If that's what you want I have no other choice but to accept it.

Y/N: Well. I don't want to be manipulative or anything Huey.

Huey: You are not. I do need to get her out of my life because what we had can never just come back like that. And I only want one woman and it is you. I'll talk to her tomorrow.

Y/N: She can keep the job just make sure she knows it's only business from here on out.

Huey: Okay. And then imma put our vacation weeks in so I can take you to a lot of places.

I giggled. Awww Huey so cute when he tries to make me happy. I am happy, very happy can be happier if the bitch will know her place. But I'm so proud that Huey finally understands that can't be nice to everyone. I laughed while listening to his plans.

Huey: I was gonna make sure everyone was gonna be on break while we is too.

Y/N: Aww how generous of you.

Huey: Most likely get you pregnant too.

I paused. What?

Y/N: Huh?

Huey: I said I wanted to get you pre-

Y/N: No, I heard you the first time I just wanted to make sure I'm hearing the same thing

Huey: What's wrong? Do you not want one?

Y/N: It's not that it just. Me and kids? Ha don't match

Huey just looked annoyed because he is giving me the face of "here we go again"

Y/N: No No baby I'm not against you I'm just saying like. Kids? Hehe kids? More like demons

Huey: We not about to do this again. I said we could adopt if you wanted to. Just can we at least have children.

Y/N: No I don't mind carrying our baby it just. Kids?

Huey: Y/N, we not finna do this

Huey was getting out of bed putting his shirt on annoyed and was walking out the room. I got up quick going after him.

Y/N: Babyyyy just hear me out

Huey: No I am so tired with you and your bullshit.

Y/N: Babyyyyyyyy!

Okay chapter completed. Huey is going to confront Willow tomorrow and most likely end their friendship for multiple reasons how do you think it's going to go? Find out in the next chapter 😩❤️