We're Both Cheaters- Chapter 24

Once I gotten home, Charlotte was in front of me right after I shut the door with anger in her eyes.

Huey: Damn what's wrong with you?

Charlotte: So you and Y/N been fucking!?

Huey: Huh..?

How she knows about that? I mean she's not wrong me and Y/N been at it here and there but I wonder how she knows about that.

Charlotte: don't fucking act stupid Huey! I heard her screaming on the phone!

Aw shit, I guess something clicked answer. I just looked at her while picking my hair. I have nothing to say. I mean nobody has the audacity to act innocent here.

Charlotte: Why are you so damn calm and nonchalant about this?!!!!

Huey: Because why should I care. I mean we both been cheating.

Charlotte: I never cheated-!

Huey: Oh here you go, with the lies

Charlotte: Excuse me this is about you right now! You was fucking another woman! How long this been going on!

Huey: How long you've been cheating? Because I know you cheated way more than I cheated on you.

Charlotte: YOU KNOW WHAT! I AM FUCKING SOMEONE ELSE AND GUESS WHAT? IT IS AMAZING! WE LAST LONGER THAN 5 MINUTES!

Huey: Well, cool like I give a shit.

Charlotte: Ugh! You so damn nonchalant!

Huey: I can last longer than 5 minutes. I just don't want to last longer with you. And what we be doing is not even sex. It's just kisses to be honest. So

Charlotte: Yeah you never have any type of sex with me!

Huey: Your pussy stank.

Charlotte: EXCUSE ME

Huey: You're just not exciting to me, and if you really feel some type of way. Well then how about you go be with the guy. This is nothing but business

Charlotte: I know it's business! But I fell for you and I just wish you would do the same!

Huey: Well why can't you see that I'm not interested.

Charlotte: *sighs* did you at least grow some feelings for me!

Huey: No, not at all. I mean you still need some lessons to take. You're not even wifey material.

Charlotte: ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW! I TRY MY BEST TO MAKE SURE YOU EAT AND EVERYTHING!

Huey: Really? Because you're never here I be guessing you be at your little boyfriend house. You're cooking is just dead. And you just not wifey material.

Charlotte: .....she told you, didn't she?!

Huey: Yeah. Sad thing is, I been knew for months now before she told me.

Charlotte: ......

Huey: Which means, you cheated on me first. Which means I won't have to be with you too long right "sweetheart"?

Charlotte: It's not like you have proof anyways!

Oh but Hun I do. I looked at her while chuckling and all she did was scoffed at me.  I don't have proof on me right now but I'm sure Y/N do. Without her knowing I've been recording this whole conversation because I knew this was going to happen. I'm going to make sure her father hears about this and I can finally have Y/N for myself.

Huey: Alright well. I'm going to go shower

Charlotte: NO! Get back here we are not done with this conversation