Manipulator-Chapter 22

Huey's pov

I woke up, looking on my left side seeing Charlotte asleep. Ugh....my head hurts so I'm not with the shit today. It's very unusual a little she haven't been coming home to sleep like that lately. Oh well I wish it was Y/N I would be looking at next to me. I can't wait until this marriage is over. I don't want her at all. I got up out of bed but then she spoke.

Charlotte: Mmm...Baby where are you going?

Huey: I'm just gonna make me something to eat

Charlotte: I can make it for you-

Huey: Hell nah! No uhm sorry I didn't mean to sound loud but no thank you. I got it

Hell nah I don't want you to cook for me until you get some cooking lessons. How can she eat that. I mean she do make it but shit. I hope she ain't feeding it to anyone else. Shit nasty.

Charlotte: Oh- are you sure?

Huey: Yes yes, very Uhmm....I'm going to be the one cooking today

Charlotte: Okay well don't leave the house without telling me

Huey: Okay??

I put my shirt on and headed downstairs. What was all that about? She been really close to me ever since yesterday. I have no idea what's going on but it's like she doesn't want me to go anywhere all of a sudden. And she acts very weird and clingy when I'm around Y/N. Oh well, I don't know what this is but I don't like it. Actually...I remember Y/N had something to tell me but I'll just catch up with her later.

Y/N's Pov

Once I finished I started to check Charlotte's schedule. I have her schedules from Huey just in case. Today is Tuesday what do she usually do on a Tuesday? Imma ask Huey. I went on my phone and started to dial his phone. After four rings it picked up.

Charlotte: Hello?

What the fuck, why the hell she has his phone. I mean why his phone is not on him!?

Y/N: Charlotte, I need to speak to Huey.

Charlotte: Hell no, because I know what you're going to do.

Y/N: I'm not going to do shit. Why the hell you even have his phone.

Charlotte: He left it on the nightstand. Plus I'm his wife I have rights to do whatever I want.

Y/N: ....Not for too long

Charlotte: What you say? I heard mumbling

Y/N: Nothing bitch

I hanged up the phone. Ooo she gets on my Motherfuckin nerves. Sometimes I just want to beat the shit out of her but hell. She's not worth it, I need to think. How I'm gonna get close to Huey if she's trapping him.

Huey's pov

I went back upstairs and gave Charlotte a plate of breakfast.

Charlotte: Thank you baby!

Huey: What's up with you all of a sudden?

Charlotte: Whaaat do you mean?

Huey: You've been acting..closer to me like

Charlotte: Ain't that a good thing?

No, because I don't want you here in the first place.

Huey: Well, Sure if that's what you want to think.

Charlotte: It should be a good thing to you too.

Huey: Cool, but it's like damn you don't want me to go anywhere.

Charlotte: Well as a wife.

She started to trace a finger on my chest. Bitch- I'm not about to hit no woman but get yo wrinkly ass fingers off me.

Charlotte: I want to make sure my Husband spends time with me. I know our marriage is neutral right now so I want to make it better.

Huey: Uhm...

My phone started to ring and I saw Y/N's name. I was going to grab it but she grabbed it before me and declined the call.

Huey: What the fuck was that for?

Charlotte: I don't like how she's on your phone!

Huey: She's my assistant where else she's supposed to be?

Charlotte: it's obvious she's trying to steal you from me!

Huey: ...

I have no words. Shid, I want her too. I mean I already got her but Charlotte is in the way. She still doesn't know about me and Y/N is still married. My head started to pound because Charlotte was still screaming at me. I started to run my temples and forehead now getting frustrated.

Charlotte: Hello!!! Are you even listening!?

Huey: Yes I hear you for fuck sakes!

Charlotte: DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!

Huey: WELL STOP FUCKING YELLING AT ME.

Charlotte: ....

Tears was falling down her face. Ugh, here we go. Woman I do not give a fuck about you. But she's going to tell her father so I just grabbed her and hugged her. I hate this shit so much. Nobody understands how much her father can ruin my life and marriage with Y/N once they find out. I just wish there was some type of fuck up Charlotte would do that would make her father believe she's not the woman I'm in love with. She was now sniffing while her head was laying on my chest. I just rolled my eyes.

Huey: I'm sorry.

Charlotte: I can't forgive you that easily Huey!

Huey: *sighs* what the fuck you want me to do then?

Charlotte: Why are you so aggressive! In tone!

Huey: I don't mean to sound so mean I just got a fucking headache, okay? Is that too much to fucking understand?

Charlotte: If you want me to forgive you I want you to fire Y/N and block her from your phone.

Huey: Charlotte that's too much to do. She's my assistant! And I can't just do that!

Charlotte: WHY!? Do y'all have something going on that I don't know about!?

I mean yeah, but shit.

Huey: No

Charlotte: So why can't you just get rid of her!

Huey: Why do you hate her so much?

Charlotte: BECAUSE SHE'S TRYING TO STEAL YOU FROM ME! AND I WILL TELL MY FATHER.

....shit

Huey: Okay okay, I will....just let her work there for one more day. Plus that's all I ask for.

Charlotte: ......Fine but after that it's done. And I'm going to be near you the whole day tomorrow Hue Hue Bear. Can I have a kiss?

Huey: .......

I pecked her lips while she was trying to get her tongue inside my mouth. Ugh... This is just a fucking mess. How is Y/N going to react to this. I know she probably not even gonna hear me out. I sighed. I need to try to see if I can talk this out with her tomorrow. I hope she realizes that I don't want to let her go and I'm doing all this to protect our marriage. I pushed Charlotte off of me gently and got up.

Charlotte: Baby?

Huey: I'm just going to go out and get some air okay? Can I do that

Charlotte: ....fine just don't go to Y/N's. Don't go any near Y/N!

Huey: Yeah yeah, got it. I just gonna go driving around. I need to go get these files from my office.

Charlotte: Okay...and bring back some red bull.

Well that was something. I don't like Charlotte at all and I'm the one making the story 🤣 Anywaysss what do you think Huey is REALLY going to do in the next chapter? Find out 😏🥰❤️