First Day Of Work-Chapter 5

(This is Huey by the way. The hair tho looks so soft and curly. Why I thought it was a wig 🤣😭)

Y/N pov

The next morning I took a shower and gotten dress for work. First day of work actually. I still can't believe Huey. Aka my ex husband is my boss. Out of all people. I can't believe he's married!? I mean come on was I that bad!? I don't even know why I care I mean hell I don't even know what's going on in his life. I refuse to care. Apparently I got my paycheck I didn't even start yet but oh well. Imma save up so I can use this money to get my own place. When I finished I told Jaz and Cease that I'll see them later and I gotten in my car and started driving to work.

Huey pov

I can't believe I found her again. When I saw her she looked beautiful as always. Her curly hair grew more and well she still short but she was glowing. Damn if only I could but then I thought to myself what am I thinking. I have a whole wife. I don't even like this marriage.

Never did, all this was force. Charlotte's Mother ruined my marriage. The woman I been with for 5 years and I lost her. But now I see her again. I want to fix our marriage. I don't want Charlotte, never did. Those 6 months  I had with Charlotte was just to make her mother happy. Me and Charlotte never had feelings for each other at the time but now she's in love with me but I don't feel the same way.

All I want is Y/N back, maybe I can get her back if she will just let me explain myself. All this is a misunderstanding I mean I did miss up but I also have a pov. For now imma just take things slow and try to get close to her more. I have to treat her like a CEO would tho. Charlotte entered my office

Charlotte: Hii Baby!

Huey: Hey..

Charlotte: Aren't you excited to see me!?

Huey: Sure *rolling eyes*

Charlotte: Not an answer I was expecting but I'm sure you do. Sooo where Y/N gonna be working at?

Huey: In a office just like the others. She just my assistant to.

Charlotte: Ugh why you even interviewed her!?

Huey: Everyone has to still work Charlotte no matter who you like and who you don't like.

Charlotte: Whatever Baby.. Anywaysss imma go I have to go to the park. They taking pictures and putting it on the my magazines.

Huey: Mhm

Charlotte: Hmm okay bye baby.

She kissed my cheek and I remove the kiss. Gosh I hate her. I hate all this shit. She then walked out of my office. 15 minutes later Y/N came inside. Looking beautiful as always and it is 8:55 she made it,Hm I'm impressed.

Y/N Pov

Oh gosh here we go. He stand up and was walking towards me. And then he looked at my fingers and then he made eye contact with me.

Huey: So you didn't take the ring off. Good girl

Y/N: Excuse me? Don't call me that childish shit.

Huey: Oo ouch. That cussing of yours needs to stop *chuckling*

Y/N: Can't cuz you be pissing me off!

Huey: That's too bad.

Huey gave me a handful of paper. Oh my god is he fucking serious. I am not doing this shit but then I realized I needed the job. He then spoke and I looked at him like he was crazy

Huey: I need you to work on those and have them done by the end of the day.

Y/N: what?

Huey: figure it out I'm not repeating myself. I have a meeting good luck