Gratification-Chapter 16

He placed us on the bed and we continued to kiss wildly. I felt his hands taking off my clothes and I decided to unbutton his shirt. Now all I had on was my underwear and bra. He made sure I was on the bed. And then he went under the covers. I felt my panties sliding off my legs and then I felt something wet enter me. I moaned when he started moving. His tongue felt so good. I placed my hand on his head holding it down while I scream of pleasure. He then came up to me and kissed my lips. I felt him lifting my legs up underneath the covers. He always liked the missionary position. I giggled as he bite my lip and slide in me. I gasped for air and squeeze on his arm. He started moving.

Y/N: mmm

Huey: *chuckling*

He started to pick up the pace, I hold onto him tighter while moaning over and over. He groaned and went harder and deeper.

Y/N: Ah OHhhhh!

I already know I was dripping of wetness. We haven't even started like that yet. He gotten bigger I don't think I can't take this much.

Huey: I'm gonna put it in fully

Y/N: Wait Huey I don't think I can take that much-

He put it all in and I felt my walls opening and then closing again. Oh wow it felt so good. I moaned his name loudly and then I cover my mouth. He looked at me and pinned my hands down on both sides. He looked at me in my eyes and then kissed my chin over and over.

Huey: Don't do that. I want to hear you.

He pounded inside me roughly and I couldn't hold back anymore. I closed my eyes while wrapping my arms around his back and he was holding onto the bedpost while driving crazily inside me. Escalating pleasure inside me. There was no pain just pleasure. Maybe a little pain but I couldn't feel it. I'm trying so hard to not laugh because it sounded like someone is clapping. He went faster and I moaned loudly and started laughing at the same damn time.

Huey: What's funny *chuckling* oh that?

Y/N: M-Mhmm

Huey: Because your cheeks *laughing*

Y/N: Stoppp I can't help it.

(Oops I'm sorry 😭🤣 but that's what it sounds like. If it's clapping he doing it right.)

I flipped him over, now wanting to be top. I pinned his arms down and he looked at me like I was crazy. I slide myself in and started moving slowly. He gasped and groan.

Huey: Oh you a fucking tease

Y/N; Very

Huey: I thought I was taking control tonight.

Y/N: No, you always do and never let me. It's unfair

Huey: Hm, yeah?

Y/N: Yeah

I felt his hands holding onto my waist and he started to go up upwards inside me. Oh lawd, I could feel myself getting weak. I was on his chest while he was still doing work. I moaned non-stop and he went rougher than before and flipped us back over not stopping.

Y/N: Ahhhh~! Mmmm oh shit

Huey: *chuckling* it feels good?

Y/N: Yeah...keep going

He put me in a doggy style position and pulled my hair back. Ow bitch, I just got my hair done don't fuck it up. He pounded inside me multiple times while kissing my neck to my back. He was now throbbing inside me and stroking. Oh my god I swear my eyes rolled. I was arching as he went faster. I hold onto the bedsheets, I couldn't stop moaning. I didn't think it would feel so good. It been a year since I was last touch like this. Oh God, he changed the position but still not stopping.