Agreements-Chapter 25

The next morning I woke up and got up to stretch. Ooo y'all know that good stretch in the morning. I checked my phone and gotten 2 missed calls from Huey. Damn, I called him this time and then he answered quick.

Huey: Hello?

Y/N: Hey. You called me?

Huey: Oh Yeah. Good morning love

Y/N: Mhmmm. Morning, why u called me?

Huey: I just thought you was up and just wanted to say morning to my wife.

Y/N: Ohhh, well yeah I was sleep but what you doing?

Huey: Nothing just at work, in my office, doing work, like the usual.

I giggled

Y/N: Want me to bring you some breakfast?

Huey: You is my breakfast that I'm waiting on to arrive.

Y/N: Oh~ someone got some smoothy words today huh?

Huey: Girl- get your ass over here.

Y/N: Okayyyy I just have to get ready. And imma bring you some breakfast.

Huey: Okay. Love you.

Y/N: Love you too.

He hanged up the phone. Bitch why he always doing that. I'm suppose to hang up first not him. I hurried and got my stuff and head to the bathroom. I did what I needed to do. And got dress once I finished everything I grabbed my car keys and started driving once I got in my car. I going to go pick up some breakfast for him.

Huey's pov

I was just typing shit on my iMac. Soon Charlotte came in. I looked up from my computer looking at her walking my way in a confused way. What the hell she doing here. Oh lord

Charlotte: Hiii Baby

Huey: The hell you doing here?

Charlotte: No reason just came to check on you baby

Huey: But I'm working-

Charlotte: I know I'm just. Okay well I felt bad about the argument we had yesterday. I know we both didn't mean to be disloyal to each other.

Fuck you mean didn't mean. I meant everything when I had my affairs with Y/N. And I ain't taking shit back about what I said. Your pussy do smell like corn chips. The off brand. Your cooking is shitty, and you really just not exciting to me. I looked at her and scowled.

Charlotte: Did you really meant all that you said yesterday.

Huey: Yes it how I really felt.

Charlotte: Well, if you could take it back would y-

Huey: No

Charlotte: Huey I just don't understand what I'm doing wrong!

Huey: It's not about you. It's about this marriage! I'm not happy, you not the person I want to be with. And I know you not that happy in this marriage to. So why can't you be with who you really love.

Charlotte: ...I don't know

Huey: Why can't your father fucking understand that. Why can't he understand that you can't force two people to love each other if they already in love.

Charlotte: I understand. I been forced to do things my whole life. And it's painful it really is

Huey: Charlotte. You can't let people walk over you. No matter what they is to you. You need to make your own decisions. Because if you let people walk over you, you're just gonna be miserable as fuck and not going to have freedom at all. So you need to talk to your father and get that shit together.

I walked out of my office going to go check on everything else. Before I shut the door I looked at Charlotte one more time. She seem lost and sad but I said what I said. She can't keep letting people walk all over her specially her own parents. She now grown is time to make things right for whatever the hell they got going on and tell them it's time for her to make her own decisions.

A couple minutes later I was just in the hallway on my phone and Charlotte came out of my office and started walking my way. Before I know it she kissed my cheek. I look at her and she smiled. Uhm okay?

Charlotte: Thank you for the comfort. Imma get going now, see you at home.

Huey: Mhm.

As soon as she walked out. Y/N walked in.

Y/N pov

Me and Charlotte made an death stare eye contact and then she walked out getting on the elevator. The fuck was she doing here I thought he told me she wasn't going to be here. I walked pass Huey going into his office while rolling my eyes.

Huey: Damn, what u gotta attitude for?

Y/N: You told me she wasn't going to be here.

Huey: Well, she wasn't suppose to so how the hell I was suppose to know?

Y/N: Whatever take your damn breakfast.

Huey: Woww, what's with the attitude? Slow down damn.

Y/N: No because she was smiling hard to. So y'all must've did something. What let me guess y'all 5 minutes session?

Huey: Ha ha very funny but no. And did you ever know that that "5 minute sessions " is never sex. We never had sex it was always kisses.

Y/N: Oh really. So when did y'all actually had sex?

Huey: Never. Just once that was it.

Y/N: *rolling eyes* you're full of shit. Here

I threw his breakfast at him and he caught it.

Huey: Well damn! Now what if I dropped the shit.

Y/N: You'll be fine, plus it's sealed.

Huey: You made it?

Y/N: No I got it from this breakfast place. I heard it's really good so.

I say while looking through the bag for some syrup.

Huey: Well then I don't want it.

Y/N: What you mean you don't want it?

Huey: Because if you didn't make it then I don't want it. I like your food better.

Y/N: Boy bye

Huey: Girl hi, I'll eat it tho. It has a lot in here tho.

Y/N: Yeah it has pancakes, bacon, eggs, sausage and stuff. But I know you don't eat all that so I got you pancakes, waffles, grits and eggs, with a bowl of fruit and some avocado toast. I don't know I just been grabbing shit that ain't got meat so.

Huey: Thanks baby

Huey was about to kiss me but I placed a finger on his lips. He raised an eyebrow

Y/N: Before we do any of that when we gonna show her father this proof?

Huey: ....I want her to talk to him about us first. Because she let her parents walk all over her for a decade now. Actually, me and her is going to go to her father's place tomorrow to discuss this.

Y/N: can I come

He removed my finger from his lips and now was making eye contact with me.

Huey: Hell no

Y/N: Whyyy

Huey: Because y'all never get along and I don't wanna head that shit the whole car ride.

Y/N: Come onnn baby

Huey: Uh.... I'll pray about it

Y/N: Hueyyyyy

I kissed his lips over and over again until he agrees that I can go with him. Because I definitely don't want the bitch around my man the whole car ride. Who knows what she'll do or try to do

Huey: Oh my god fineee. Be ready by tomorrow

Y/N: Yayy!

Hmmm 🤨😏 Huey finally brought the man out of him. He so harsh but he'll tell the truth ✋🏾😩 Anywaysss how is the car ride is going to go in the next chapter? Find out 😏❤️ also I'll make the chapter extra long 🤣