The Date-Chapter 15

Today I was going on a date with Charlotte's brother, Ezra. This is payback for What Huey did to me yesterday. But I mean maybe I'll catch interest in the guy never know. I'm madly in love with his British accent. I was at work, sorting out the files that were finish signed and published. Soon Huey came in my office because he don't ever knock. Figured that it was him.

Huey: You seriously gonna go on a date with him?

Y/N: Of course I am. Problem?

Huey: You don't even know the guy

Y/N: You can't tell me who to be with Huey.

Huey: You're still married to me

Y/N: And you're still married to Charlotte

Huey: Y/N really

Y/N: Until you figure out who you really want. Im gonna go on a date with this guy. And you not gonna stop me. Anyways can I go on my lunch break now?

Huey: Yeah sure, Whatever

Y/N: Bye

I walked out of his office. I'm gonna go on this date with this man now. I mean I said I would. A promise is a promise. When I made it to the cafe he was already there at his table. I went over and sat down.

Y/N: Hello

Ezra: Hello Mami

Y/N: Hello Ezra. How are you?

Ezra: I am good you?

Y/N: Also good

Ezra: Hmm

He was looking on the menu, he's a very nice guy and looks very peaceful. I looked on the menu as well to see what I was gonna order.

Huey's pov

Huey: Jordan

Jordan: Yes sir?

Huey: Do you know where Y/N is at?

Jordan: She's on her lunch break sir

Huey: Yeah but it's over now

Jordan: I have no idea sir, maybe her locations is on or something. Or call her

Huey: Okay, thanks

I checked my phone to see where she at. I mean to be honest I did put a tracker on her phone. Needed to because I want to make sure she's okay, plus she's my assistant. I decided to follow her location. Because her lunch break is over. Why would she be at a cafe and all she has is 55 minutes. Once I arrived, I got out the car and walked in seeing her with Ezra. Oh hell no, I walked over and was standing in front of their table.)

Y/N pov

Huey: This is what you meant by taking a break?

Y/N: what are you doing-

Huey grabbed me by my hand and looked at Ezra.

Huey: Sorry Buddy, she has stuff to do.

Y/N: Wait I need to pay my half.

Huey: I already paid the whole meal. Let's go

Ezra: Oh wow, thank you sir. See ya later Y/N

Y/N: Byee!

Huey dragged me out the cafe and placed me in the car, in the passenger seat.

Y/N: Hey!

He shut the door and went on the other side getting in the driver's seat.

Y/N: What the hell was that for

Huey: It won't be no later.

Y/N: You can't control my fucking life asshole