Back On The Road-Chapter 28

It has been an hour since we been on the road. Huey and Charlotte was talking while me and Riley was just looking out the window. I don't know about Riley but I was getting irritated with Charlotte's voice. She has that annoying child voice. Not saying anything wrong with it but shit. Like girl do you ever shut up. Giving me a fucking headache.

Charlotte: Hueyyy I'm hungryyyyyy

Huey: ...Well what u want to eat?

Charlotte: I want to eat you.

Bitch what the fuck is you trying to do. Now she know damn well she has not been laid down from Huey like that. Plus their 5 minutes session is nothing but fucking kisses and Huggies. And no not like the juice brand.

Riley: Eww. If y'all was gonna do that lovely dovey shit y'all could of stayed y'all asses at the hotel.

Y/N: For real.

Huey: Nobody was trying to get lovey dovey.

Y/N: Sure don't sound like it

Huey: Again, what are you trying to accomplish here?

Y/N: Nothing I'm just saying, your wife so why not get lovely dovey and naked in the backseat and me and Riley can get there ourselves from another vehicle.

He scowled at me and I just rolled my eyes looking out the window. I mean if it was willow he definitely would.

Huey: You look like you have something to say.

What the fuck. He is not even looking at me how the hell he be doing that!? Soon Huey looked towards Charlotte direction with an raised eyebrow. I see Charlotte hand touching Huey's leg seductively. I didn't like this at all. Why she always gotta do some shit. It's clear that the man has no interest in her. But apparently she can't get that through her skull. Let me slap it for ya.

Huey: Uhm. What's wrong?

Charlotte: Nothing I just want a kiss.

Huey: I'm driving right now.

Charlotte: Come on a little French kiss won't hurt.

Riley: Do that shit when we get there. Not right now in the car. Me and Y/N don't want to hear that shit.

Y/N: Seriously

Charlotte: Well how about you kiss her too and shut up. Fair and square you for PAL.

Y/N: WHAT-!?

Huey: Huh-

Riley: What the fuck no!

Charlotte: Not like y'all related.

Riley: That's my brother's ex wife I'm not gonna do that!

Charlotte: Yeah yeah sure whatever. I mean y'all could of already been kissing before-

Huey: Charlotte Stop.

Charlotte: I'm just saying!

Huey: Okay well. I don't like where this is going. You are just causing a scene for no reason right now, stop.

Charlotte: Fine, but I need to use the restroom.

Y/N: Why the fuck you didn't use it before we left the hotel.

Charlotte: I didn't have to at the time and mind your damn business.

Y/N: WHO the fuck you talking to!?

Riley: Y/N Chill

Riley placed a hand on mines and I then calmed down. Fine I'll calm down for now. And just because we going to her parents residence soon doesn't mean she can't get her ass whoop in front of them. I'm only calming down because Riley wants me to. He always like a big brother to me. Huey watched Riley hand lays on mines. I think thought of something. Why won't I just flirt with Riley since Charlotte wants to piss someone off and Huey didn't do a damn thing about it. I then squeeze Riley's hand and scooted over to him. Tracing a finger on his chest.

Y/N: You so handsome today. I mean you always is but I mean you look sexy today. Did you redo your hair?

Riley: Uhm..ohh.

He then smirked, because he knew exactly what I was doing. He always understands quicker that is something I also like about him. He like my ride and die. Huey was watching us while parking in front of a store or gas station.

Charlotte: Oo may I get snacks and food out of here to.

Huey: I don't give a fuck just hurry up

Charlotte: Okayyy!

Riley: I want something to hold on. I'll be back N/N (nickname)

Y/N: Okay.

Riley gotten out of the car. And I just gotten on my phone not paying attention to anything. But then Huey spoken.

Huey: So how long this been going on

Y/N: Excuse me

Huey: Don't fucking play with me right now.

He sounded harsh and angry. I never seen him this angry like this before. Only when we arguing. But this time it was different. It was like trust and jealousy coming from his voice.

Y/N: ...Huey what u talking about

He then unbuckled his seatbelt and I just notice that shit was about to get real. He turned around facing me with anger in his eyes scowling deeper than ever. Oh he was mad mad. Big mad.

Huey: So you and Riley been having affairs!?

Y/N: No Of course not.

Huey: So what the fuck was that!? What so you been having affairs with my brother?! I mean that's what I'm seeing right now. How long it been going on!?

Y/N: That was just to make you jealous.

Huey: Whatever Y/N. And you say I'm full of shit

Y/N: Well I don't understand how you would just let her disrespect me like that and letting touch up all on your thigh while I'm over here in a backseat! So yeah you are full of shit.

Huey: Okay you acting like I was touching her when she touched me! And I did tell her to stop.

Y/N: So!? I'm your wife Huey and you gonna let another bitch disrespect me like that and you is so lucky that I didn't unbuckled this damn seat belt and gotten in the front to give her an old fashioned ass whooping.

Huey: Baby. Calm down you know I find mean to let her disrespect you.

Y/N: Yeah sure whatever. If I wasn't in this car right now. Y'all would've been gotten lovey dovey in the passenger seat.

Huey: Baby

Y/N: No

He then grab my arm pulling me closer to his side. My face was getting heated I did nothing but looked down breaking eye contact with him. But then he tilted my chin up and we was now making eye contact.

Huey: I swear. I don't want to argue please. I'm sorry for everything that happened but I love you not her okay?

Y/N: Erm-

He then kissed my lips and then I smiled rolling my eyes playfully.

Y/N: Whatever. Fine I guess.

Once everyone came back to the car we was now leaving again. A few hours went pass and we finally made it. Gah damn about time. Why her parents gotta be this far anyways. Once we parked and everything we headed out going to their residence. I took a deep breath because this not the first time meeting Charlotte's parents but hopefully the last. All I want now is just me and Huey back together how it was.

Sorry it took to long to post this. I been working on it just gotten lazy. But anyways I'm gonna make another tomorrow as an apology for all my readers waiting 4 days. So now that they arrived to their location. How is this "talk" is gonna go? Find out soon. 🤪❤️