You're Serious?-Chapter 8

A couple hours after, finally Charlotte left. I don't even know why she came anyways. Like girl you rich for spend some money on something. I was now on my lunch break with Jordan and Mia.

Mia: Soo how was that grown babysitting? *giggling*

Y/N: A pain in my ass

Jordan: Damn, I mean I knew she was annoying but I didn't think she was that bad.

Y/N: Yeah that because you didn't have to babysit her. I'm so annoyed right now. I'm gonna have a fit with him once I get back

Mia: Soo how's the moving in coming along?

Y/N: Actually it's going good. I didn't finish and plus I gotta order more furnishes and stuff.

Jordan: Oh Ok

My phone started ringing and I already knew who it was. He better not be calling me for some bullshit. I answered my phone and put it close to my ear.

Y/N: Hello?

Huey: Come back I need to speak to you.

Y/N: Okay I'll be on my way in 5 minutes

Huey: Alright.

Y/N: I gotta go I'll check up on you guys later.

Mia: Okayy byeee

Jordan: Bye

I got up and grabbed my stuff. Damn a bitch can't even have a 30 minutes break all to herself without an interruption. I started to go back to the building. Once I arrived I went inside and started to make my way to Huey's office. I opened the door and jeez he looks pissed but eh. I sat in the chair and he was looking at me while scowling. Eh, the fuck his problem?

Huey: I asked if you could do one thing you can't even do it.

Y/N: What you talking about?

Huey: I said to be polite to Charlotte!

Y/N: I did!

Huey: So you didn't tell her to "sit the fuck down"

Y/N: ...Listen

Huey: Oh my god Y/N

He facepalm while rubbing his temple. Okay well it's not my fault she was getting on my nerves.

Y/N: I don't even understand why you mad at me. I should be the one mad because you literally had me to babysit a grown ass woman who can babysit herself. Like what the fuck is wrong with you

Huey: I told you my reasons. All you had to do was give her entertainment and watch her for me and be "POLITE"

Y/N: Well. It's not like I tried but the bitch triggered me

Huey: I can't believe you right now.

Y/N: What did she tell you?

Huey: Things that you did.

Y/N: Like what?  Cause she could've been making stuff up

Huey: That you cursed at her and told her about of how I was thinking of you and y'all was arguing about who was with me longer and shit.

Y/N: Well I'm sorry but sometimes a bitch needs to be put in their place.

Huey: When you gonna start acting mature

Y/N: Excuse me? When your ugly ass wife gonna act mature.

Huey: You just be delusional sometimes

Y/N: wow, so you believe her over me? You taking that bitch's side over mines!?

Huey: I'm not saying that so calm the fuck down.

Y/N: You know what!

Huey: Tell me what

Y/N: I'm leaving!

Huey: You quitting?

Y/N: No I'm leaving this damn building. I'm gonna go home and chill someone because you and her is starting to piss me off

Huey: Oh really? Well you're pissing me the fuck off.

Y/N: Watch who you talking to asshole because I'll fuck ya ass up my damn self

Huey: Try me.

Y/N: I don't even know why I'm wasting my time on you.

Huey: Nobody said you had to

Y/N: You right. I wouldn't if you would've left me the fuck alone

He stared to stand up, walking over to me and pinned me again his desk. Looked like an doggy style position. I was trying to get up but he had me pinned on his desk. Not backing down. Okay maybe I pissed him off but I don't give 2 shits.

Y/N: Awww someone's mad?

He then lifted me up and put me on the desk. Still scowling at me and I grabbed him by his collar, bringing him closer to my lips. I licked his bottom lip and then he raised an eyebrow at me. I always found his scowl so sexy. I then bite his lip and then he pulled me in and we started kissing. Our mouths was connected while our tongues was twirling in each other mouths.

Y/N: Mmm~

He laid me on the desk while we was still kissing. I wrapped my legs around his torso and I felt his hand moving up my leg slowly. I had a skirt on today because I couldn't find my pants I was gonna wear today. Once he reach up my leg I could of felt him ripping my socks off. I gasped for air as he squeezed my ass.

Huey: You don't understand how long I been wanting to touch you.

Y/N: Mmm I missed you so much.

Huey kissed me deeper and I wrapped my arms around his neck, wanting him more but than there was a knock at the door. Oh my fucking god why someone always have to ruin the mood every time!

Huey: Shit -, Hold on!

Charlotte: Baby you okay I'm there?

Huey: Yeah just doing something hold on I'll be out in a minute

I looked at Huey while scowling in anger and then he looked at me and backed up. I started to whisper to him

Y/N: You dead ass?

Huey: I promise I'm gonna make it up to you, okay?

Y/N: Nevermind Huey. Just forget it

I hop off his desk and started fixing my skirt and clothes. I looked at him and then rolled my eyes.

Huey: Y/N come on now. You really about to do this?

Charlotte started knocking on the door loudly. I am so done with this. Like why she has to ruin everything. I was gonna get laid but Noooo. Like girl you a whole model go do something damn.

Y/N: Fuck this Huey. I'm done, I'm going back to work.

Huey: Y/N come on now

I felt him grabbing my hand and I moved my hand away from his fast. Because I was too mad to care about what he has to say to me.

Y/N: No, take this shit.

I gave him the ring back. I know he said to not take it off but I was too pissed to care. I am done with her and with his games. How you gonna want an affair with me but then married to a whole another woman. Not only that I am still pissed that I found her lingerie on the ground. This is just too much I walked out of his office. Him and Charlotte was staring at me from his door. Huey was staring at me in confusion while Charlotte scoffed. I hate this bitch so much but its cool. She can have him because I'm not dealing with her or his bullshit.

Uh oh 👀 Y/N was now at her breaking point. And no this is not the end 😌 y'all know I like that drama. And of course everything always works out. But will it be different? 🤔 Is Huey gonna make it up to her? 😏 What you think is going to happen as this story continues? Stay tune 🥰❤️ sorry if spelling bad, I'm very tired right now I'll be back to fix my grammar.