A New Employee- Chapter 33

The next day I was getting ready for work. Me and Huey haven't talked at all after our argument yesterday. No calls or text messages at all. I started to feel bad but I was just so mad he brought her to my crib like it was just some any free bitches property. Once I finished everything I headed to work. Once I got there I just headed to my office not even wanting to go to his.

Huey's pov

I already knew Y/N was here but I didn't get up to go see her. I just don't know how I feel about this. Of course our argument was uncalled for but I just wanted to spend the whole day with her. Right now I was just in my office interviewing Willow. That what the company was about yesterday. She called me and told me she was looking for a job. Of course I accepted it because we always had room for more people plus who wouldn't want a good ass paycheck. Every week that's why she saw Willow in her house on her couch. Yes it was wrong for me to bring willow to her house but it was just a little discussion she wasn't gonna stay long. She probably thought we did something I don't know.

Huey: You have any kids

Willow: Nope

Huey: Okay and let me see your ID and SSN

Willow: Here you go.

Huey: Okay. Next question

I gave her ID back. I know Y/N gonna be mad as fuck when she finds out Willow is getting hired. She needs to understand that everyone needs a job too but that she needs to have trust in me. That's the only problem I had with her during our marriage that she would never trust me unless she sees it. She is very complicated when she does that and I never understood it til this day.

Huey: Would you rather work Day or night?

Willow: hmm Days.

Huey: Okay will you hired. You can work in a Office.

Willow: Aw I wanna be your assistant..

Huey: Already have one.

Willow: Okay well what about an ex assistant

Huey: The hell is that?

Willow: A extra assistance.

Huey: Yeah that does not exist in my company. Never heard of or used it.

Willow: Well... I don't just want to work in a plain ass office.

Huey: Fine you can just keep me updated on my schedules and stuff.

Willow: Yayyy okay.

Huey: You'll get paid 500 a week.

Willow: Can it go higher.

Huey: Yeah but it depends if I wanted to promote you.

Willow: Oh ok. 500 is good too I wash just asking questions.

Huey: I know it's normal everyone asks that.

Willow: Okay will where is my office.

Huey: Come on I'll show you.

We gotten up from our seats and I lead Willow to her office.

Y/N's pov

I was just typing on my computer and saw Huey and Willow walked pass my office. Oh shit hold the fuck on. Please do not tell me she's working here. And did. She is gonna work here but I can't do anything about it but let it go. Huey is right I do be complicated at times but he causes it with some shit like this. Everyone does need a job tho so I don't blame him. But come on now obviously she trying to get closer to my man. I just continued to type of my keyboard and somehow hearing their conversation.

Huey: Here is your office

Willow: Wow! Thank you thank you thank you!

Girl chill the fuck out. It just a job acting like you was on the streets or something. This is just hell. God why me? But I guess this is worth it. Gotta get through pain to receive what you want. As long she doesn't talk to me I guess we good. I had every fucking right to jump over my coffee table and whoop her Motherfuckin ass. Gosh I need to stop cussing but it's hard to. People just be pissing us the fuck off. Soon Huey was by my door staring at me. I decided to not stare back because I really don't want to talk to him I just want to kiss him.

Huey: Morning Ms. L/N

Oh he got jokes huh? I thought I was Ms Freeman. But it's cool I'll play with your ass foo motherfucker.

Y/N: Morning Mr. Freeman

I say still not looking at him just kept typing on my computer. He better get the hell away from my door because I know he just trying to push a nerve and I ain't with it.

Huey: I need to speak to you.

Y/N: That we got an New employee and her name is Willow? Yeah I already know

Huey: Oh you been nosey huh?

Y/N: No not really. I don't really care because everyone gotta work someday but y'all was loud as hell in the hallway.

Huey: Well she's next door. What you want us to do whisper.

Now he know damn well out of all these opened offices he gonna place her next to me. I swear he be talking about me but he knows exactly what he be doing.

Y/N: No I was just saying

Huey closed my door and came over to my side watching me type on my keyboard. Sir get away from me I'm still mad at you.

Huey: What you typing.

Y/N: just typing work that I been assigned to. What you need Huey?

Huey: We need to talk.

Y/N: Well I don't want to

Huey: See, you doing it again

Y/N: Doing what!?

Huey: Just speak to me! You never wanna hear my side of the story then you be late as fuck.

Y/N: That is not true I just don't want to speak now!

Huey: How long it took for me to tell you about me and Charlotte then huh!?

Y/N: ....

Huey: Exactly. Too damn long and we in a marriage we supposed to hear each other out because there always a story to each right!?

Y/N: .....Huey you wanna know why I never wanna hear you out because it always end up in a moment that creates suspiciousness!! So yeah imma be mad as fuck and wouldn't want to talk to you until I know!

Huey: Okay! OK! What you want me to do then huh! I mean we took a break and now it like.

Y/N: What damn break!? You never signed the divorce papers. So we was still married. We never gotten therapy or any damn thing so what damn break you talking about!? You know what maybe we do need a damn break.

Huey: What you trying to accomplish here?

Y/N: That maybe we need a break from each other.

Huey: I don't believe in breaks. Y/N we not about to do this. We need to talk to his out like wife like husband.

Y/N: Well at this rate. Your my friend because I just need some time.

Huey: ....Okay. I'll give you your time only because you want it.

Huey kissed my cheek and then my neck twice I closed my eyes to his warm kisses and then opened them. And he left my office. I felt tears rolling down my face. I do love him but I'm just hurt I need a break from all of this. Dealt with Charlotte to damn long and now another one is trying to come back in his life. Why you keep doing this to me Hue? I need to stay strong and make sure Willow doesn't try anything. Because I really want this to work but I can't stand when another woman who is in love with him tries to ruin a marriage that survived a long ass time. Surprisingly.

So sad 🥺 DON'T HATE ME I know it's drama right now but I'm just trying to come up with something because this book is almost over I really do have others to complete. 🤭 But anyways y'all know it always gonna end good with me. So yuh yuh stay tune until the next chapter 🥺❤️ I promise they gonna end happily 🤪