The Car Ride-Chapter 26

The next morning I got up and got dressed. Huey texted me and said he was gonna be here at 10:15. I also packed some clothes because I think we was gonna be at a hotel for a night. Once I finished everything I got a phone call from Huey I picked up.

Y/N: Hello

Huey: Bring yo black ass outside

Y/N: Okay damn it's 10:15 already!?

Huey: No it's 10:16! Your a minute late bring yo ass outside. I told you to be ready by 10:15

Y/N: Okay I didn't know you was exactly going to be on time! What did you do sonic speed yo ass over here!?

Huey: Well, you should've known now come on so we can get on the road.

I hanged up on him rolling my eyes. I didn't know he was actually gonna be here at 10:15. The fuck, I don't even know how he could show up on timing so smoothly. I grabbed my bag and went outside locking up my house. I walked to the car and got in the back seat. Why the hell I have to sit in the backseat and Charlotte gets to sit in the front. What is this, I look to my right and saw Riley. OH MY GOD I haven't seen him in a year!

Y/N: Hiiii Riley

Riley: Yoo wazzup ma

Charlotte: Hmph

Huey: Hi too you too Y/N

Y/N: I already talked to you on the phone.

Huey: So?

Y/N: Anywaysss I haven't seen you in like forever. But what you doing here?

Riley: Nuthing I was bored. Nigga ain't had nuthing to do ya know?

Y/N: Yeah

Riley: But Huey told me y'all was going somewhere so a nigga just wanted to tag along

Y/N: Well I'm glad to see you again!

I scooted over to him and wrap my arms around his torso giving him a tight hug. I felt his arms wrap around me hugging back then he kissed my forehead and I giggled. Even tho Riley my brother in law he is like an actual brother to me.

Huey: Oooook y'all ready to go? Y/N get back in your seat and put your seatbelt on.

Y/N: Ok?

I went back back to my spot and buckled up then I heard Charlotte chuckling. Fuck is she chuckling for? Huey started the car and we was now on the road.

Riley: Damn nigga, you could at least put on some music.

Huey sighed and turn on some music. Oooo this is my song. I remember me and Riley would've sang this part with glasses and wigs on. Soon we put on some glasses and looked at each other and started jamming. Huey scowled at the music that was playing.

Riley: This dude named Michael used to ride motorcycles

Y/N: Dick bigger than a tower I ain't talking about Effiel's. Real country ass nigga let me play with his rifle

Huey: Excuse me? *Scowling*

Riley: Pussy put his ass to sleep now he calling me NyQuil. Now that bang bang bang

Y/N: I let him hit it cause he slang cocaineeee.

Riley: He toss my salad like his name Romaineeee.

Y/N: And when we done, I make him buy me Balmainnnn.

Riley: I'm on some dumb shitttttttt

Y/N: By the way

Riley: What he say *smirking*