Affair Revealed-Chapter 23

Huey gotten in his car and started to drive. He checked his phone to make sure his locations is off. He was going to the spot where Charlotte specifically told him to not go. He didn't give 2 fucks at the end of the day it was his wife. So he felt like he can do whatever he wants. Once he arrived he knocked on Y/M's door. Y/N opened the door and just looked at him with anger in her eyes and her arms was folded.

Y/N: Oh! Look he decided to show up.

Huey: We need to talk

Y/N: Yeah! YOU need to talk. Come in tho

Huey walked inside my house and I shut the door. I turned around now facing him and before I knew it he had me pinned against the door. I touched his arms while looking into his eyes.

Y/N: Ooo, we fucking?

Huey: What? No this is important

He placed his fingers on my chin lifting my chin up. Ooo y'all lightskins is a tease.

Huey: Listen to me

Y/N: I'm listeninggg~

Huey: I have to fire you and block you on my phone.

Excuse me? Hold the fuck on. I pushed him away and sat down on the couch taking my earrings off.

Huey: Wait, wait, wait I promise you there's an explanation.

Y/N: I'm finna whoop her ass because I know she has something to do with this and then imma whoop yo ass.

Huey: Just let me speak to you.

Y/N: What Huey What! What the fuck you got to say now

Huey: Calm down and let's just talk this out like adults.

Y/N: I'm just so, Lost! Like first you wanted me back and then we had sex and did everything and now you want me out your life again! Over some woman who doesn't even fucking loves you even tho she says she does.

He looked at me confused and then pinned me against the couch. He kissed my neck and then met my eyes again.

Huey: Of course I don't want to loose you again. And yes she has something to do with this. You remember I told you what her father can do?

Y/N: Yeah, I was aware.

Huey: I'm just protecting our marriage. Not me and Charlotte. Me and you okay I don't give a fuck about her. You don't understand how much I needed you. How much I missed you

Y/N:.....Well I need to tell you something to since you're here. I couldn't tell you last time because the bitch

Huey: Yeah?

Y/N: She's cheating on you.

Huey: Oh, I knew that

Y/N: What?

Huey: I knew she was. I just never had proof.

Y/N: Well I do.

Huey: really?

Y/N: Mhm

Huey: Oh, well look at my baby

Y/N: Yuh, I slayed.

He pulled me in and gave me a kiss. I sat on his lap. Straddling him.

Huey: mm, we can't do this now I gotta head back.

Y/N: No no, stay..

We kissed again and again, our kisses was getting loud then he broke it.

Huey: I would love to but I gotta head back or Charlotte gonna get suspicious.

Oh my god, we gonna do this again with her? Who caressss, you my man. She just a side chick at this point. But still getting more dick than her. I pinned him down on the couch and started unbuckle his belt while kissing his neck. I'm in control.

Y/N: And? Fuck her. What is she gonna do but go off and tell her little daddy. If something bad happens it's ok. We will just struggle together because that always makes an success right?

Huey: Mhm

Y/N: Exactly. So stay

I brought his pants down a little and his member pop out. Oo hard already? He flipped us over and now he was on top.

Huey: Who said I wanted to be a bottom?

Y/N: The bedroom better

He lifted me up and started walking to my bedroom. Once we made it there he threw me on the bed and took my clothes off. He got on top of me and spread my legs while kissing me passionately. Soon I felt something slid in. I moaned and then he started moving.

Y/N: Ahhhnnnn!

Huey: I didn't even do much yet and you already moaning *chuckled*

Y/N: This is pleasure to me so watch it.

Huey: Oh yeah?

Y/N: Yeah.

He started to pound in me and I gasped for air. I wrapped my legs around his torso as he went faster. I started to moan uncontrollably and tug on his hair.

Charlotte's pov

Oh my god where is he!? It been like 55 minutes going on a hour! Ughhh I still need to go to see my second boo boo bear. I called his phone 5 times and still no answer. Soon I called it again and it answered. Before I spoke I started to hear noises. What in the world!?

Y/N: Oh! ohhhhhh! Right there!

Is that Y/N!? Oh my god! Is they literally having SEX!?

Y/N: OHhhhh FUCK! Huey slow downnnnn

She's literally fucking my man! I started to hear groans from Huey. Oh my god is it really that good!? How become he doesn't do me like this!? How become I can't sound how Y/N is sounding! This is so unbelievable! Ridiculous utterly ridiculous! I hanged up the phone because I refuse to listen to this good sex that "my" husband is giving to another WOMAN instead of me! He apparently can last more than 5 minutes! Fine 2 can play at the game. I'm not going to let her steal him away from me. Even though I'm wrong too still doesn't give him the right to fuck other bitches.

Y/N's pov

Y/N: Oo! OO! DEEPER! ohhh shit

Huey: Feels good huh?

Y/N: You have no idea OH!

Huey: Really? Because you pulling the shit out of my hair

Y/N: Shut the fuck up and keep going-!

He pounded inside me even more wildly and my eyes rolled. Gah damn, Oo! This pleasure feels so good. Charlotte could never experience something like this even if she wanted to. Soon I released on his dick and he slid out of me.

Y/N: mmm

Huey: How was it?

Y/N: Heaven

Huey: That's nice to know. Maybe I'll go even more worse next time.

Y/N: You do that, you leaving already?

Huey: Yeahhh, gotta head back.

Y/N: Well...why didn't you release inside me?

Huey: Because I can't breed you yet

Y/N: Anddd why not. You the one who wanted a kid.

Huey: *chuckling* Yeahhh... just not now.

Y/N: Mhmmm

We kissed again and again and he then left. I grabbed my towel and a rug getting ready to go take a shower after that session. He gave me that good good.

Things gotten interesting 🤨😏 now Charlotte knows Huey and Y/N been having affairs. But it's not like she cheated first plus the nigga don't even want you 🙄 anyways y'all 🤣 what's going to happen in the next chapter now's that Charlotte is pissed? Find out 😩❤️