Two Sides Of The Story-Chapter 38

A couple minutes later Huey called me and Willow into his office. We sat in separated seats to avoid being near each other. Good because if she said anything to me that would pissed me off we was gonna fight again. All she did was stared at me in a angry way. I mean I don't blame her if I was in her shoes.

Huey: So. I'm gonna ask both sides of the story. Do not talk over each other, do not interrupt each other. One talk at a time

Y/N: Hmph

Willow: Okay

She rolled her eyes and Huey just pinch the bridge of his nose. He then looked at us and spoke

Huey: Willow I'll start with you first. What happened

Why you didn't start with me first. But I guess it counts. Still some bullshit tho.

Willow: I was minding my business and then I was gonna get some papers from the printer and she was there in the hallway staring at me with this ghetto outfit on.

Y/N: It's not ghetto it was an warning thank you very much.

Huey: Y/N. Calm down

I rolled my eyes and she continued talking.

Willow: She threw the first punch and that's how it all went from there.

Huey: Okay. Y/N your turn.

Y/N: Yes I did threw the first punch. But she saw it coming I didn't do a sneak attack on her.

Huey: What was the reason?

Y/N: What you mean what was the reason? She needed that ass whooping because she did a lot of shit that you have not seen. And I'm sick of it.

Huey: Y'all couldn't fight after work? Y'all not supposed to be fighting at all.

Y/N: Well. I couldn't wait after work I wanted to beat her ass now.

Willow: This is just madness. She's crazy and I should get an extra paycheck for this shit.

Huey: Y'all is something else. So what the things she did Y/N?

Okay at this point he acting slow. She needs to come out the closet like a grown ass woman and admit that she is in the wrong because I am definitely not. She needed to get her ass whoop because obviously her grown ass ain't got no respect for other people relationships that she is trying to ruin.

Y/N: She causes you to come to my house thinking that I slept with Jordan. She spies on me like damn a bitch can't have her privacy. She TRIES to seduce you to get you to cheat and ruin our marriage. Can't you see the obsession!?

The room was silence, Willow just stood there in shock and then she gonna try and act innocent. I guess that one ass whooping wasn't enough.

Willow: I would never!

Huey was rubbing his forehead now getting irritated. I should be the only one irritated here. I have no idea what Huey be thinking sometimes but I hope he believes me. It's been clear that this bitch is obsessed with Huey and clearly wants to burn our marriage.

Huey: Okay. Well, Willow there obviously a reason why you got your ass kick. Y/N always have a reason she really doesn't like fighting. You never had one and plus I do see obsession coming from you and we already had this talk that you move on.

Willow: B-But

Huey: Willow

Willow: Huey I am in love with you. But what does she has that I don't!?

Huey: Honesty Willow Honesty. You lied to me in the past. And I forgave you on it to be friends with you. All this craziness and trying to ruin my marriage is unacceptable.

Damn. Her lost not like I give a fuck but she is doing way too much. I don't even know why Huey brought her into his life again in the first place. She obviously wanted more than just to be friends with him. Probably wanted his dick too, but shit I meannnn it's heaven.

Willow: Fine...I'm sorry for my inconveniences. But I am still recovering and I just hope you notice me some day.

Y/N: Bitch it ain't gonna be some day. He off the markettttt. Damn

Huey: Willow I need to speak to Y/N can you give us a moment. You can go home or get back to work because I know you still in pain from that ass whooping.

Willow: Stop bringing it up!

Huey: I'm sorry but it was just. Tragic and hilarious but you can clock out and go home or stay and work.

Willow: Okay. Imma stay and work see you Huey.

She left the office and I just sat here and smirked and Huey looked at me in disappointment. Boy I don't give a fuck about your attitude I should be the one with the attitude.

Huey: There's nothing funny. What you did was just ghetto and wrong. But I believe you anyways because I seen it for myself a little.

Y/N: What I did was right and legal. We like the same age plus she was acting like a crazy bitch. Sometimes crazy bitches need their ass whooped.

Huey: But you crazy yourself.

Y/N: Yeah but I know my place. And I'm not going around trying to straddle on other niggas am I?

Huey: Excuse me?

Y/N: I'm not going around trying to get stretch out by another man.

Huey: What are you trying to accomplish here.

He started scowling at me and I just scowled back. I ain't trying to accomplish shit but there's a difference when a bitch is trying to save her relationship than a bitch trying to steal another woman's man.

Y/N: I'm not going around bouncing and circling on another man's dick now am I?

Huey: Okay stop. You're done,you're done. No For real you gonna piss me off.

Y/N: Yeah now you know how it feels.

Huey: you is so damn petty come here.

I got up from my seat and went to sit on his lap. I wrap my legs around his torso and he kissed me and I kissed back. I love being in this relationship. Even though it's toxic as fuck. But shit I love me some toxic. Toxic is love. No bitch not domestic violence I said toxic. There's a difference, even though we talked it out I'm still going to try and get this bitch pillow I mean willow out my baby's life.

Huey: Mmm ouch. My lip bitch

Y/N: Nigga who is you talking to. Because you can get your shit rocked like that bitch next door.

Huey: I'm good but you didn't have to bite my lip like that shit.

Y/N: Boy, whatever. Rawr

Okay I finished this chapter. There still more coming. It took me a couple minutes to figure out an tittle for this damn chapter. But anyways I hope this wasn't too bad or boring even tho it was and is. But what's going to happen next find out 😒❤️ and good luck me too a bitch needs it 😒😏❤️