Affairs-Chapter 19

After all that was done for the day. I was now in Huey's bed, he was on top of me. We was kissing each other over and over again. I bet y'all wondering how this happened. Welp he said he'll pay me extra I didn't want money I wanted this. Charlotte wasn't home, to be honest we didn't know where she was at but I bet she was gonna be here soon. I got up from beneath him and started putting my clothes back on.

Huey: Where are you going?

Y/N: Home, of course.

Huey: You serious?

Y/N: Yeah, your wife could be here any minute now.

Huey: You are my wife

Huey grabbed me by my waist, pulling me closer to him and now I was on his lap. Dang could I at least put my panties on.

Huey: No, Stay. She's not gonna be here tonight.

Y/N: Oh really? How come. Don't that sound suspicious to you.

Huey: Well yeah but I'm not mad I don't care what she's doing. I just want this business to be over already.

Y/N: Oh? Well I haven't eaten dinner so I should get going.

Huey: Why you didn't just tell me that earlier? I could had an maid fix something up for you. You knew that.

Y/N: Yeah well. Maybe I wanted chick n fila you wouldn't know.

Huey: Then I'll door dash it. Just don't go. Please

Y/N: Fine. But I'm leaving tomorrow morning

Huey: Well you don't go no choice but to because you have work tomorrow.

Y/N: Whatever.

I kissed him and he kissed back, we was kissing passionately. And things was getting real heated. The next morning the sun was rising and I woke up before Huey. I looked at the clock and it was only 8:00. Soon I heard some keys unlocking the house door from downstairs. Wait a minute I thought she wasn't suppose to get her until 10:00 like always! I hurried up and got out of bed to hide somewhere. Huey was still sleeping, if he don't get his big ass up. I'm not talking about bodyweight I'm talking about that glizz 😩 but anyways I hurried up and hide because I knew it was Charlotte.

Charlotte: HUEY

Huey: HM!? Why the fuck is you yelling

Charlotte: Why are you still in bed come on get up. You have work and I have a photo shoot to get to I just needed to change my clothes.

Huey: Where's- oh nevermind uhm

Charlotte: Where's who?

Huey: Nothing I just doze off. Uhm

Charlotte: What outfit? Blue or sky blue?

Huey: Does it matters?

Charlotte: Yes!

Huey: The Dark blue I guess

Charlotte: Hmmm, Okay

Soon Charlotte saw my underwear on the floor. Aw shit I forgot to cover evidence. Huey was pitting his hair while looking at me. I stared back and flicked him off and he groan. Looking back at Charlotte.

Charlotte: Who the hell underwear is this?!

Huey: ....Oh they yours

Charlotte: These are not mines! And you know I only wear laced! Is someone in here!? Are you talking to another woman!?

Huey: No I got those for u from a store. And they is laced. They have a lace design they are just not thongs.

They woman wear thongs!? Oh my god I need to laugh. Girl bye those tight ass coochie underwear. It's not even underwear to me those are just some shit strings that get sucked in between cheeks. It's sexy but she needs to stop. Why she even her thongs knowing her ass is not in shape. Girl bye who is you trying to impress it's definitely not him Ahaaaaaa. She has those skinny ones to girl byeeeeee.

Huey: Yeah well I'm tired seeing you wearing those tight ass straps.

Charlotte: Why!? Is it not attractive to you!?

Huey: They never were attractive to me!

Charlotte: Okay they go with my lingerie!

Huey: Well that type of lingerie is not attractive to me.

Charlotte: Ugh.

Oh my god this shit is funny. This is what he has to deal with everything. That's sad as hell, damn she needs to stop. She's done she's done. AHAaaaaaa.

Huey: Can I get dress.

Charlotte: Why are you even naked.

Huey: Because I can, it was hot. Plus my house I can do what the hell I want. You didn't put shit on nothing or anything in here.

Charlotte: You know what Huey, you a asshole.

Huey: I been knew that. Nothing new

Charlotte: Just hurry up and get dress so I can too.

Charlotte walked out the bedroom and shut the door. I then came out from the closet. Drying of laughter from their discussion. Huey looked at me with annoyance in his eyes. Soon he rolled his eyes and came up to me kissing me. I kissed back of course cause why not. At this point he's my man. I just need them to divorce. Because she is not worth it for his fine peanut M&M's ass. I moved my hand up and down his buff chest slowly.

Huey: Maybe you was right

Y/N: About?

Huey: About her coming home.

Y/N: I knew she was gonna be back but I wasn't expecting this early.

Huey: So have I, but you need to get out of here. I'll check up with you later at work.

Y/N: Mhmmm. You gonna fuck me on the desk?

Huey: Do you want me to

Y/N: Maybe, maybe not.

Huey: Keep turning me on like that and you'll just have to see.

Y/N: Ooo, anyways yeah I should get going before she pissed me off again and come back upstairs.

I say as I hurried up and put back on all my clothes. I knew it wasn't a good idea to stay. Oh well he doesn't ever listens to me. I want this affair to continue but I want her away and unmarried to my man. She's cheating on him anyways. I need to get proof though. Whether Huey would believe me or not at least her parents well know that she is not capable for Huey. Marry she can marry the guy she be having affairs with back to back.

Y/N: Okay imma get going

I kissed his cheek and went downstairs making sure the close was cleared before I sneaked out. I hurried up and escape and made my way to work. This time I parked somewhere Charlotte wouldn't be suspicious when she got home because I knew she was gonna be back. Imma see if I can spend time around Charlotte today to see what she ACTUALLY be doing. This bitch needs to get the hell out of my house.

Now the journey really starting 😏 sorry for late post again. And this story grew fast than I expected. It must be really interesting if so thank you I appreciate. I like to make stories that is on other people minds that have not been made yet. But anyways loves what's going to happen next? Find out 🥰❤️