I'm Not Gonna Tell You I'mma Show You-Chapter 37

The next morning I woke up and got ready for work. I decided to wear some joggers with a t-shirt with my hair in a high curly bun with some high top vans on. I would wear my air forces but ain't nobody got the time for creases. Soon Huey called me and I picked up.

Y/N: What

Huey: Damn! Who pissed in your cereal this morning. You didn't have to speak to me like that.

Y/N: What's up Huey.

Huey: I just need to talk to you today. Alone

Y/N: Oh now you want to speak to me.

Huey: Okay what's up with the attitude.

Y/N: there is no attitude I'm just saying like you couldn't speak to me like an adult yesterday. You damn sure brought your side hoe to my crib

Huey: she not my side hoe and plus I was tired from working and my head was hurting. I didn't want to argue.

Y/N: Yeah okay so when you want the divorce papers?

Huey: I didn't mean it I was just mad.

Y/N: Yeah ok. So what else you didn't mean. Cuz all of a sudden I'm a slut now.

Huey: Y/N. Stop and come to work so I can speak to you.

Y/N: Oh you gonna see me at work. I'll be there soon.

Huey: Okay.

I hanged up the phone and put a little bit makeup on. Still gotta look cute even tho it was finna get real ugly today. Once I finish everything I grab my water bottle and gotten in my car. I started driving to work and Jordan called me I picked up.

Y/N: Hey J what's up?

Jordan: Hey I just wanted to say I'm sorry about yesterday.

Y/N: No no, it's not your fault don't be. Huey was just overreacting. I'll deal with him for you

Jordan: Oh ok. Just saying I don't really want any trouble with the boss but I didn't want to affect y'all marriage too.

Y/N: Yeah it's cool don't be sorry it was just a lot of misunderstandings. I'll see you at work.

Jordan: Okay. Seeya

I hanged up and a couple minutes later I arrived. I grabbed my phone and walked inside the office. First seeing Mia and Jordan.

Mia: Heyyy- girl what the hell you got on.

Y/N: What you meannn?

Jordan: Oh I know what this is.

I started taking off my earrings.

Y/N: I have no idea what you talking about.

Mia: Girllll. You can't do this in here this is ghetto oh my fucking god. Jordan where's my phone I need to record.

Jordan: I'm with you poo.

Y/N: Ain't nobody finna act ghetto. It just someone needs their ass whooped.

Soon I seen Willow walking out her office and came this way. She stopped her breaks and looked at me like she was confused.

Y/N: Why you look so confused. You wasn't confused when you was talking shit and doin the most now was you.

Everyone in the office started watching. Shit was about to go down.

Willow: First of all. I'm not confused but you look like you came to bang.

Y/N: And did so what about it?

I came up to her and threw the first punch. This may be ghetto but I don't give 2 fucks if I loose my job of anything. Someone needs to check this hoe. We started throwing punches and of course I was winning. Why wouldn't I? This bitch is not on my level and plus I am super pissed and she didn't see it coming.