Our "Off" Day-Chapter 32

The next morning I woke up not seeing Huey next to me. This man is always moving. I gotten up putting on my silky robe just something to wear. It's always so motherfuckin cold in the morning. I went downstairs seeing Huey in the kitchen drinking a cup of coffee. He gotten even more handsome before he came back in my life. Soon he caught me staring and I just look all over the place while patting the back of my head. Shit be itching to much.

Huey: Morning

Y/N: Hey

Huey: I was expecting a morning but that works too.

Y/N: Oh I'm sorryyy morning

I say while rolling my eyes. Huey offered me some coffee but I denied. A bitch is trying to loose acne. And I'm not really a coffee person but I don't need right now at this moment.

Huey: So what you wanna do today?

Y/N: I thought you had work?

Huey: I do but I decided to give everyone an off day today.

Y/N: oh well how generous of you.

Huey: don't do that it just came across my mind that everyone been overworking themselves than they needed to.

Y/N: How sweet but I need to get going.

I was about to walk away but Huey grabbed me by my waist and pulling me close to him.

Huey: What you mean you need to get going.

Y/N: I need to meet up with Mia and Jordan.

Huey: They more important?

Y/N: I didn't say that I said that I need to meet up with them.

Huey: You can do that tomorrow at work. Today is our off day why won't you spend time with me?

Y/N: I will I just need to speak to them. And plus we have a whole 24 hours you'll be fine.

Huey: Yeah one hour that is about to wasted is still not good enough.

Y/N: Huey

Huey: Y/N

Y/N: Why are you acting like this.

Huey: I just want some company from my wife.

Y/N: I'll be back. It will only be a hour.

Huey: You serious right now.

He lets go of me in shame. And then looks at me while scowling. I mean he always is but deeper this time than it has to be. Yep he mad as fuck.

Y/N: I'll make it up to you I promise.

Huey: Yeah with what? Let me guess sex?

Y/N: No. And don't do that you the main one who would want to fuck.

Huey: Just go.

Y/N: Huey

Huey: Just go. I'll be fine, I'll find something to do until you get back.

I sighed and just decided to go up stairs to change my clothes. I feel bad for Huey now I mean I know he wanted to spend time with me and I also want to spend time with him I just need to speak to them. It only a hour maybe less than that but damn he acting like I'm gonna be gone the whole damn day. I went downstairs after I finished and saw him on the couch. Not looking at me not even once.

Y/N: Well, if you need anything call me

Huey: You here with me

Y/N: Huey I am! I'm just gonna be gone for a hour or less. I promise.

Huey: Mhm just go

Y/N: *sighs* ....Okay

I walked out the house and gotten in my car. Starting it and driving away. Still thinking about me and Huey argument I still feel bad but I swear I'll make it up to him. When I arrived at the park I walked to the table they was at and sat down.

Jordan: Heyyy

Mia: Hey girl

Y/N: Hey y'all.

Mia: Damn what's wrong?

Y/N: nothing just..me and Huey gotten in a argument.

Jordan: Aw..what happened?

Y/N: Well he was upset I was coming to see y'all. It was only for an hour or less

Mia: Ohh he wanted to spend all his 24 hours with you?

Y/N: Yeah. Being the petty man he is.

Jordan: Damn..well I get it I mean this is like his first officially off day he had in a while.

Y/N: Oh

Mia: Yeah. But I don't blame him he is madly in love with you I can see it.

Y/N: Well, yeah he's a keeper. But an asshole *giggling*

Mia: It's okay it'll be okay. Was you gonna make it up to him later?

Y/N: Yeah

Jordan: with?

Y/N: I don't know. It's not sex tho it could come to that if he wanted it to but I'm thinking about something right now.

Jordan: Oh ok.

After a hour about talking about what happened yesterday and stuff I decided to go to a nearby cafe and grabbed me and Huey some food to bring back. Well at least bring him back some food I ate mines in the car a bitch was hungry. Once I arrived to my house I saw another car outside. Who the hell is this I didn't call anyone over. I walked in the house and saw Willow and Huey talking on MY couch in MY house. They looked at me like I was a fucking stranger.

Y/N: mmm ok what the hell is this?

Huey: It just company

Y/N: Come on lil ho get the hell up from my Motherfuckin couch and get yo motherfuckin shit and get the fuck out.

Willow: Uhhh ok

She grabbed her purse and put her shoes on and walked out of my house. Have he lost his mind. I shut the door after she walked out and threw the bag that had food in it at him.

Huey: The hell is your problem!?

Y/N: Why the fuck you had another bitch in MY house the fuck is wrong with you!?

Huey: I just wanted some company

Y/N: It was only a hour Huey! And you know I don't like that bitch but you had the AUDACITY to bring her in my house. You should've went to her house then you have a car. Gave the bitch my address and everything are you fucking crazy!?

Huey: first of all calm your ass down with all that damn cussing and yelling.

Y/N: I can cuss if I want to what the fuck you gonna do about it. My Motherfuckin house my Motherfuckin mouth my Motherfuckin life so shut the fuck up and get your shit and get the fuck out I'll see you at work tomorrow.

Huey: I just wanted a off day with you damn why you always gotta be so fucking complicated! This is the issue you always doing this shit than what it is and I can't fucking stand you when you do that shit.

Y/N: Well I can't stand when you feel like you have to get back at me over one little fucking thing.

Huey: It wasn't a fucking get back all I wanted was a fucking off day with you but while you were gone I did wanted some company.

Y/N: Well go have an off day with your hoe!

Huey: ...Maybe I will. I'm not doing this shit with you again.

And with that he grabbed his stuff and left. I didn't say anything because I was hurt but I don't care. He should have never brought her up in my house. I just sat down on the couch rethinking about what he said. Even tho we are married doesn't mean they wouldn't have something going on. Now I'm curious as fuck because I want to know what they got going on. Can't trust any nigga these days.

They gotten in a argument again. Very interesting 🤭 I wonder what's going to happen next. It will be made today I'm not gonna keep y'all waiting 😒 but anyways find out in the next chapter. 😊❤️