The Interview-Chapter 4

The next morning I woke up around 10:00 to get ready for this damn interview. Apparently I had to look professional. I didn't have much suits and I damn sure didn't want to ask for Jazmine's because I know she had skirts. I can't stand skirts I mean they cute but they show so much thigh. I mean I don't mind showing off some thighs now but this ain't the day for it. Instead I put on the outfit I had. Not too bad. I look sexy ass hell tho and that's on my grave.

I decided to curl my hair up because why not

I decided to curl my hair up because why not. The bitch wants to wear natural curly hair. And you already know your girl has to do Dem edges. Make some swooped edges period. A bitch was looking fine and professional today. I look fine everyday nothing new. Once I was finish I went downstairs and made some coffee to start the day.

Jazmine: Hey gurlll. You looking gorgeous

Y/N: Yep! I know and good morning

Ceaser: You look nice. You ready for the interview

Y/N: Yes sirrrrr

Ceaser: Yes sirrrrr

Ceaser was always like a brother to me. He always had my back and always been there for me just like Jazmine.

Y/N: Imma get going

Jazmine: Okay, make sure to text us and tell us how it went

Y/N: I gotcha.

I left their house and gotten in my car. I looked at myself in the mirror to make sure I was looking good cuz y'all know. Then I started driving to the job. I was taking shortcuts a bitch ain't got time for all that traffic. Skrrrrrt. Okay okay, I need to act professional not ghetto I giggled to myself. But while I was driving you know I had to listen to my F/S (favorite song). When I arrived at the building I parked my car. Getting out and walking inside. Jeez. It is busy in here. And some lady came near me and asked me a question.)

Lady: Hiii, are you Ms L/N?

Y/N: Yeahhh. I mean yes ma'am.

Mia: Well hi I'm Mia!

Y/N: Nice to meet you

I shocked her hand. She's a pretty asian woman. I love her outfit very causal and cozy.

Mia: Well, Mr Freeman is at a meeting right now but he said you can wait in his office until he's done.

Y/N: Okay. But where is his office?

Mia: Oh I can show you! Come this way.

Mia lead me to his office and I went inside she shut the door once I walked in. So I was now in here by myself. I placed my purse down and looked around. Hmm it's nice in here. Very nice no roaches or nuthing.

I cleared my throat oh my god Y/N gotta act professional. I looked around cuz you know I am nosey as fuck. I saw his name tag on his desk and it said who I know. You got to be fucking with me. He's the CEO!? I mean! Oh my god I am dumb! Dumb as fuck why I didn't expect him!? I mean his last name is Freeman and he was always a businessman oh hell no I need to get the hell out of here. I grabbed my purse and started walking to the door but then it opened and he walked in. He noticed me and we just stared at each other. I froze when I saw him he changed so much.