Disloyalty-Chapter 21

When I opened the door I saw Charlotte and Kevin making out. Ohhhh so she has been having affairs with another man. I mean I thought of it but shit. I didn't think it would of been her director. Kevin and Charlotte looked at me in shocked, letting go of each other and fixing their clothes.

Charlotte: Oh- Uhm Y/N what are you doing here!?

Y/N: No the real question is what is you doing here.

Charlotte: I was just-

Y/N: Don't lie. Because you wasn't.

Charlotte: ....Can we talk this out

Y/N: No I'm going back to the office. I have to finish something before I leave work tonight.

Charlotte: Wait!

I started walking away, making sure I got everything I needed. I took a picture of the evidence without her even knowing. Soon she was coming after me grabbing my arm. I hissed and move my arm away from her hands. Bitch don't touch me I will act like a fool in this bitch. She looked at me with anger in her eyes. And I looked at her, the fuck you looking at me like that for. You cheated not me. I just want my husband to myself, just like it always had been.

Charlotte: If you show him that. I will ruin your life. And make you suffer

Y/N: Already suffering

Charlotte: You can't tell him anything him! you will ruin my marriage!

Y/N: Really seems like you fucked up your own marriage. Thought you was in love with him.

Charlotte: I Am! It just. I was upset with our sex life.

Y/N: Well! You still cheated at the end of the day. And if you're upset with something you supposed to talk it out. Because if not well there won't be changes and everything would be fucked up.

I walked away going back to the building. I'm not done getting evidence from her. But clearly she already knows I caught her cheating so it could be a possibility she might be onto me. Once I headed back to my office I closed my office door and turned around seeing Huey behind me. I swear when I tell y'all my heart stopped.

Y/N: What the fuck is you doing!

Huey: Woah, who the hell is you talking to like that. And why your eyes go big like you never seen a black man before

Y/N: Nigga, I'm black too! It's not because of that it's because you was behind me once I shut the door. Like what if this was my last straw *rolling eyes*

Huey: Well, where have you been

Y/N: With "her" you already knew that

Huey: Yeah well, you also been gone for a while to. Too long

Huey grabbed me by my waist and started kissing my neck. I place my hand on his chest pushing away a little.

Huey: What's wrong? My breath not right right now?

Y/N: No, it's not that I need to speak to you.

Huey: Oh Go ah-

Charlotte: HUEY!?

Huey: What the f-

Oh hell no, I know this bitch is not banging on my door like she the damn FBI. I opened my door and looked at her while scowling. Soon she grabbed Huey by the arm and almost yank him out my office. Damn what is she? A man?

Charlotte: Baby, Baby

Huey: God damn woman, what is going on.

Charlotte: Whaaaat was y'all talking about?

Y/N: Nothing, didn't get the chance to because you interrupted.

Charlotte: Well, baby I'm hungry. Can we go to a small cafe or something please.

Huey: Well Y/N had to tell me something but she didn't get the chance to say it.

Charlotte: Ok well, I'm very hungry. So like I think we should go. You know eat now

Huey: But-

Charlotte: She can just catch up LATER right Y/N? Hehe

I just looked at her with frustration in my eyes. I am so tired of this bitch. Like who do she think she is. I just looked at Huey with annoyance and then smiled.

Y/N: Go ahead, wouldn't want to ruin the perfect marriage right?

Huey looked at me with confusion and disbelief and I turned my head back to Charlotte. And she was giving a death stare the whole time.

Charlotte: Well! We should get going right baby?

Huey: Yeah.....I guess

He says as he still making eye contact with me. I'm guessing he's curious on what I needed to say. But now Charlotte is onto me. I'm pretty sure she's going to try her best to keep Huey away from me because now that I know what she been doing this is like a war between me and her.

Y/N: Yeah y'all should get going.

Charlotte: Yep!

They started to walk away and I closed my office door taking a deep breath. I should go back out there and whoop her ass and tell him what she did but again there's a time and place to act professional and when to not. I sat back down in my desk, viewing the pictures I took. I could of just record it but yet again she would of saw me recording than taking a snap. I printed these out and once they was done I grabbed them and put them in a little stack. I grabbed an folder and slid them in there. This is my evidence, and had to make sure nobody not even her find them. I put them in my purse and got up to leave. I was getting released early today. I gotten in my car and headed home. I was on a call with Jordan and Mia.

Jordan: So it was her director!?

Mia: Wow, he too sexy. But I mean I'm not surprised.

Jordan: Yeah same because I knew it was someone from her job but I didn't think it would be her director.

Y/N: Same well I just didn't know it would be someone from her job but I did had a feeling.

Mia: That's crazy

Jordan: Well now what you gonna do?

Y/N: Oh baby me? I'm gonna get more evidence so then I can get my baby back.

Jordan: Oooo it's giving bad bitch vibes.

Mia: I like thattttt

I giggled to myself while still on call with them and analyzing the photos I token and printed out. I'm gonna get more evidence for Huey and her father. Because he's mines and that bitch is nothing but a prostitute manipulating bitch. I smirked and placed the photos back in the folder.

Ooo things getting interesting to me what about you? Anywaysss what's going to happen next as this catching evidence journey begins find out 😏❤️