62 Return

BREAKING NEWS* BTS members are finally back from hiatus, and back in their dorms.

(Pls note this does not relate to anything that's happening in real life, its all made up!)

It has been half a year since the BTS went separate ways for a break to just rest mentally and physically.

Sooyin was currently in the van, on the way back to the dorm that she had missed for the past 6 months. Most of the members went back to their hometowns to rest, and travel a bit here and there. On the other hand, Sooyin and her mom and brothers went on a family vacation to Australia for a few months before going back to their home town.

Saying she missed her members would be an understatement. She ABSOLUTELY missed her members. Of course they stayed in contact through their group, commenting on each others posts every once in a while on social media. But they haven't seen each other in person in a really long time. So she was excited to be able to see and live with them again.

Once the black van had reached the familiar building, their shared apartment. Sooyin jumped out of the van with her luggage and ran into the building, heading up to their apartment. Surprisingly, she was the first member to arrive. Taking advantage of this chance, the girl grabs a mask out of her luggage she had bought from a gag shop while vacationing in Australia, and placed it on her face before climbing into the wardrobe next to the main entrance.

Unlucky for our dear Jin, he was the first one to arrive after Sooyin. Suspecting nothing, he unlocks the door and enters the apartment. Looking around the quiet room, he assumed he was the first member to arrive. As he starts to take his shoe off, all of a sudden the wardrobe door next to him swings open and out pops Sooyin's head with a clown mask on. Jin swung his head right away to face the clown and screamed, jumping backwards and causing him to swing his loosened shoe away. But that's not the end of it, Jin continuously screamed before Sooyin finally took the mask off, reveal an evil smirk as she laughed at the elder.

"WELCOME HOME OPPA!" She screamed as Jin finally calmed down, grabbing the other shoe and throwing in her direction (Don't worry, he was wearing sandals). Sooyin caught his flying shoe, before dropping it on the ground and running to Jin to give him a welcoming hug.

Still mad at her Jin didn't hug back at first, until he couldn't resist and hugged her back.

"That was evil! But I missed you kiddo" He said as he wrapped his arms back around the Maknae.

"What was all that screaming??" Came another voice at the door. Both Jin and Sooyin immediately swung their heads to see who had arrived.

"Yoongi!" The two screamed before running to the said boy. Swallowing him in a hug.

"Oi don't forget your honorifics kid" Yoongi scolded the youngest before returning the hug to her.

"HEY, where's MY hug???" Jin yelled smacking the cat boy on the back of his. Unwilling, Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jin as well.

"Do you wanna try scaring the next member?" Sooyin asked Jin, knowing Yoongi wouldn't be bothered to. Jin nods his head and hides in the same wardrobe Sooyin was in.

As the next member unlocked the door, Jin prepared himself to jump out. When he did, the supposed victim did not react at all.

"Hello Hyung", "Jin Hyung what are you doing?" The two boys asked as they stared at the oldest.

Laughter erupted from Yoongi and Sooyin as they watched Jin's scare fail.

"My BABY" Jimin yelled as he ran towards Sooyin and engulfs her in a hug.

"HEYYY my baby tooo" Jungkook whined as he joined the hug.

"IM NOT THAT MUCH YOUNGER THAN YOU BOTH" Sooyin yelled back as she disappeared into the embrace of the two boys.

The two boys finally let go and went to greet their hyungs.

"HOW did you both know it was me" Jin complained as the two since his scare failed.

"Cause it's you hyung, who else would have a picture of themselves fishing on their shirt" Jimin sighed at the elder, as the others laughed.

"You can try on Hobi Hyung, he will probably get scared" suggested Jungkook. So that's what Jin did. He climbed back into the wardrobe, which let me just say, did NOT fit him, his size compared to Sooyin's have BIG difference.

His attempt to scare Hobi failed, not once but TWICE, as it turns out Tae was the next one to arrive. Instead of being scared, he just nonchalantly hugged the elder with the mask still on.

The next person to return was Namjoon, and as predicted, he was not phased as well. But because it was Jin, he let out a fake little yell to make his hyung happy. But Jin knew right away it was fake. Climbing back into the wardrobe to attempt his final scare.

Fortunately for Jin, he succeeded.

As the door swung open, a loud "IM HOMEEE" came from the cheerful Hobi. But before he could say anything else, Jin jumped out of the wardrobe, making Hobi scream out loud before he swung his hand bag at the clown smacking Jin in the face before running into the apartment.

And that was how they made their interesting, yet forgetful return.

**Author

Hello~ I hope you enjoyed the first chapter back. I picked this storyline to kind of transition the episodes back after such a long wait. I hope you guys enjoyed it!

Please remember that I also have a requests chapter in this book. Don't be afraid to go request a story over there! Those will be really helpful in making sure I'm focused on releasing chapters and making sure I reach a writers block. Some requests might even become a single book itself! So please go check that chapter out!

Make sure to check out the post/update on my main profile (in conversations I think?), also if you have noticed, I HAVE A NEW COVER FOR THE BOOK!