17 Fanmeet

Sooyin POV

It was your first fan meet ever! You were so excited but nervous at the same time.

The whole room was packed with army's there to see you all.

Once you got onto the stage you all had your introductions and took a seat.

Seating order ~
Jimin
Sooyin
Taehyung
Jungkook
Yoongi
Namjoon
Jin
Hoseok

Once the fan meet started everyone started lining up to talk to you all. You couldn't wait for your first army.

But you got your hope thrown away when the first army skipped you and went straight to Taehyung after Jimin.

Your heart shattered, you felt like crying but you held it in and faked a smile to hide it. But the boys saw through your mask and got worried as well. The rest of the member didn't say a word to the girl that skipped you, they just signed her things and moved onto the next army without saying a word. Jimin saw what happened and turned to face you.

"Sooyin are you ok?" He asked you worriedly.

"Ah, it's ok I'm fine" you fake a smile.

Fortunately the next army that came up didn't skip you. She happily sat in front of you and greeted you excitedly. You being the forgiving person you are forgot about that previous army and held a bright and cheerful smile for the army currently sitting in front of you. She saw the look on your face when the previous army skipped you and was worried as well.

"Unnie are you ok, forget about that girl. She was crazy for skipping you. Why would anyone skip you, your so pretty and caring!" She told you.

"Thank you so much! That really made my day and changed my mood. What's your name?" You asked her happily.

"Omo my bias just asked for my name" She screeched and you just giggled. "It's Park Ailee" she told you.

"Wow! That's such a pretty name!" You told her honestly. You signed her things then asked her for a hug. She got so excited she started jumping up and down screaming. She gave you a hug then went to the next member cheerfully.

The rest of the fan meet went on perfectly, no one else skipped you and everyone was super happy.