03 Her story

It was nearly time for dinner, you were done unpack so you went to the kitchen to see if Jin needed any help, as you left you and jungkooks room you accidentally bumped into Yoongi, "I am sooo sorry Yoongi-ssi I wasn't looking at where I was going", "Then open your eyes next time idiot" and just like that he walked away. You just sighed and went to the kitchen, you asked Jin if he needed any help and he said sure. You spent the next 30 mins helping Jin prepare dinner, Jin was actually impressed with the way you cook and your knowledge on culinary. You both started to get to know each other and then he asked where you learnt all your cooking from because you were quite young. (15 to be exact) You were the only girl in your family, you had 3 other brothers 2 of them older than you and 1 younger, the youngest was about 1 years old, but because your mother was diagnosed with cancer after she gave birth to your younger brother your father left your mother and you had to take care of your siblings. Your two older brothers would go out everyday to work and find money to pay for your mothers medical bills, but recently your mothers sickness has started to become stronger you needed more money and so Bang PD-nim found you and assigned this group to you because you had a voice of an angel and danced like an angel. You explained the whole story to Jin.

Jin POV
After Sooyin told me her story I started to feel bad, I was about to cry and all I wanted to do was hug her tightly and make sure she knows I will protect her no matter what. But I held it in for some reason...

Sooyin POV
Jin and I finished making dinner and the boys were already eating. I sat beside Jin while we had dinner. During the whole dinner I could feel the boys just staring at me, I felt really uncomfortable. After that I offered to wash the dishes but Jin insisted I go rest and so I did. As I was headed back to jungkook and mines bedroom I was stopped by the members except for Jin. Namjoon came up to me and said "Look Sooyin we don't want you here, and we are pretty sure you already know that, we are fine being a group of 7 and we don't need a stingy girl coming in and ruining it for us" Then Jimin stepped up and said "Just leave and tell Bang PD-nim you preferred to work with girls and it will be all fine, or else we will make your life a living hell"(ughhh guys ik they don't sound like themselves just bare with me) than lastly jungkook spoke up "we don't need an idiot like you spoiling this for us, so just leave now cause you are useless to us and a mistake" once I heard all they had to say I felt my heart breaking into tiny pieces "I'm sorry I can't" I finally spoke up. After hearing what I had to say they started getting furious "YOU CAN'T? WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T JUST PACK YOUR THINGS AND LEAVE YOU USELESS HUMAN BEING" I heard Jungkook scream and than I felt a burning sensation on my face, he had slapped me... my face started to burn as my tears poured like a waterfall out of my eyes. I couldn't even face them. "o-o-ok, I will l-l-leave I-I'm sorry" I stuttered. Then I ran to my room and grabbed my stuff and ran out of the door and onto the streets.

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed the chapter make sure you like and vote! And also follow my account to get notified when I post a new chapter!!! Hearteuuuu❤️❤️